Home' Trinidad and Tobago Guardian : October 21st 2014 Contents A58
Guardian www.guardian.co.tt Tuesday, October 21, 2014
1. The North West Regional Health Authority has authorized tendering for the following:
Name of Tender
Pre Tender Meeting/ Closing Date/ Time
TC/2014/101 Extension of the Accident
October 27, 2014/
November 4, 2014/
and Emergency Department
at the Port of Spain General
TC/2014/97 Refurbishment of Hardware
October 30, 2014/
November 20, 2014/
Stores and Kitchen Floor at
St. Ann's Hospital
TC/2014/106 Repairs to the Roofing System October 30, 2014/
November 20, 2014/
at St. Ann's Hospital
and now invites interested firms having representation and service facilities to perform the required work
in Trinidad and Tobago to submit their proposal.
2. Tender Documents may be perused at Second Floor, #39 Dundonald Street, Port-of-Spain, between
the hours of 8:00am - 12:00pm and 1:00pm - 4:00pm, but may be taken away upon payment of a
non-refundable fee of Three Hundred Dollars (TT$300.00) by cash or certified cheque to the North West
Regional Health Authority. The receipt must be attached to the Tender upon submission.
3. You are advised to visit the site on the date scheduled for the pre tender meeting/site visit to ascertain for
yourselves the relevant factors which may influence your Tender. Further details will be included in the
Tender Document. Note that no further tours will be arranged.
4. Any further information may be obtained from the Tenders Department at 627-2874 during normal
5. Tenderers are required to fully complete and return the Tender Form together with the Tender.
6. Tenders must remain valid for a period of at least one hundred and twenty (120) days (4 months) from
the closing date of the Tender
7. Tenders must be accompanied by the Qualification Questionnaire, a valid Income Tax Certificate, a valid
VAT Clearance Certificate and a valid NIB Compliance Certificate. In the case of companies, firms and
other business entities, the Tenders must be accompanied by the appropriate Certificate of
Incorporation/Certificate of Registration/Certificate of Continuance to establish the legal identity of the
8. All alterations or erasures in the Tender must be initialled by the person submitting the Tender or in the
case of a business entity, a duly authorised officer thereof.
9. No Bid Security is required.
10. The original and four (4) copies of the Tender Documents must be placed in sealed envelopes addressed
The Chairman of the Tenders Committee
North West Regional Health Authority
No. 39 Dundonald Street
Port of Spain
And clearly marked:
Tender -- Indicate the Tender that you are submitting as stated above
11. The envelope(s) must be deposited personally in the Tender Box at the Tenders Department, at the above
address no later than 12:00 noon on the date of closing stated above.
12. Tenderers will be required to sign a form indicating the date and time of deposit of the Tender. Each of the
Tenders will be opened publicly at 1:00 pm on the date of closing as stated above. The Tenderer or his
representatives may choose to be present at the opening.
13. The Authority does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any other Tender and reserves the right to award
contracts to Tenderers at its own discretion.
14. The successful Tenderer, where stated, would be required to furnish a Performance Security of ten
percent (10%) of the contract price within fourteen (14) days of receiving the letter of award.
15. Late Tenders will not be considered.
16. Failure to comply with any of these instructions may result in the Tender not being considered.
17. The Authority reserves the right to cancel the present Tender in its entirety or partially, without defraying
any cost incurred by any firm in submitting its Tender.
NORTH WEST REGIONAL HEALTH AUTHORITY
Dunk was named yesterday in Aus-
tralia's Twenty20 squad to face
South Africa two days after hitting
an unbeaten 229 to set a domestic
one-day record for his Tasmanian
Dunk, 27, was one of the top players
in the Twenty20 Big Bash League last
season. No 1 wicketkeeper Brad
Haddin will be among those still in
the United Arab Emirates on test duty
against Pakistan when the three-
match T20 series against South Africa
starts November 5.
All-rounder Shane Watson will
make his international return from
injury after making a successful come-
back in club cricket on Sunday.
Watson was forced out of Australia's
recent tours to Zimbabwe and the
U.A.E. with ankle and calf problems
that resulted from him stepping on
a ball at training.
Veteran left-arm paceman Doug
Bollinger has been given another
chance at international cricket at the
age of 33 and will lead the bowling
attack with Kane Richardson.
Cameron White will have a chance
to push for World Cup selection and
allrounder James Faulkner will play
if he is not required for Test duty
against Pakistan in the UAE. (AP)
Dunk in Australia T20 side
AUSTRALIA: Aaron Finch (captain), Sean Abbott, Doug Bollinger, Cameron
Boyce, Patrick Cummins, Ben Cutting, Ben Dunk, James Faulkner, Nic
Maddinson, Nathan Reardon, Kane Richardson, Shane Watson, Cameron White.
Ben Dunk made an unbeaten 229 off
157, Queensland v Tasmania, Matador
BBQs One-Day Cup, Sydney, October
18. PHOTO: CRICINFO
Links Archive October 20th 2014 October 22nd 2014 Navigation Previous Page Next Page