Home' Trinidad and Tobago Guardian : December 11th 2014 Contents C18
talk of trinidad
Guardian www.guardian.co.tt Thursday, December 11, 2014
LEAD -- INVESTOR SOURCING
The Eco-Industrial Development Company of Tobago (E-IDCOT) Ltd is a private limited liability company,
established by the Tobago House of Assembly (THA) to assist in the diversification of the Tobago economy
through the promotion of environmentally-sustainable production, and the provision of project management
services on the island.
The Lead-Investor Sourcing champions E-IDCOT's investor / investment sourcing activities by profiling and
pursuing prospective investors that are aligned with the strategy and value proposition of Tobago and the Cove
Eco-Industrial and Business Park (CEIBP).
The Company invites applications from suitably qualified Nationals for the position of Lead -- Investor
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Review, on an on-going basis, the value proposition (VP) for the CEIBP and Tobago relative to the tar
get investment sectors, and put forward proposals to address weaknesses.
• Develop and lead the implementation of strategic targeting plans aimed at attracting securing and
closing business investments with targeted investors.
• Oversee the development and execution of one-stop-shop facilitation services and ensure a high level
of service delivery.
• Create awareness and a proactive network among government and regulatory agencies involved in
supporting and approving investments and facilitation.
• Support the implementation of operational systems, procedures and policies which support the identi
fication, targeting and securing of investments and the facilitation of local and foreign investors into the
Tobago business environment.
• Manage facilitation and service provisioning issues such as arranging site visits, responding to RFIs
and obtaining approvals.
• Oversee direct reports consistent with the Company's Performance Management System and HR
EDUCATION AND JOB EXPERIENCE
• A first degree in Business, Economics, International Marketing, or a related discipline.
• MBA or Post graduate qualification in Business Management would be an asset.
• At least four (4) years' related experience in a managerial position.
• Knowledge of Trade and Investment with emphasis on Investment Sourcing and Facilitation.
• Knowledge of statutory approvals required for investors and investments.
• Knowledge of relationship management for corporate entities.
• Any other suitable combination of qualifications and experience.
• Access to and ability to network among government / state agencies, local and foreign businesses.
• Ability to close investment transactions.
• Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule and to work well under pressure.
• Good negotiation and deal-making skill.
• Must have excellent interpersonal, Networking and Conflict Resolution skills.
Applications are to be submitted by Tuesday December 16th, 2014, and addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Eco-Industrial Development Company of Tobago Ltd
Isaac T McLeod Building
Cove Eco-Industrial and Business Park
Canoe Bay Road, Cove Estate
Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.
The newest incarnation of Blue
Ventures kept guests on their feet
through Saturday night when
Guardian Media Ltd (GML) hosted
its annual Christmas dinner and
awards ceremony, titled a Black and
White Affair, at the Anchorage Beach
Now named just Ventures, the aggre-
gation performed a repertoire of past,
current and future hits, vocalised by
Sydney Welington, Omari Ashby and
On hand to present outstanding staff
achievers with awards were managing
director Lisa Agard; T&T Guardian
editor-in-chief Judy Raymond; CNC3
general manager Nicholas Sabga; TBC
general manager Steve Dipnarine; T&T
Guardian South Bureau manager Hazel
Perot; and T&T Guardian operations
manager Tracey Alonzo.
Nicholas Sabga, general manager, CNC3, left, presents the award for CNC3's
Sales Rookie of the Year to Rondell Renwick. PHOTOS: DARREN RAMPERSAD
T&T Guardian editor-in-chief Judy Raymond, left, presents the award for Sub-editor of the Year to Tamika Amora.
Steve Dipnarine, general manager, Radio Division GML, left, presents the award
Rookie Salesperson of the Year to Vanesta Beepathsingh.
• Sales Executive of the Year --
• Photographer of the Year --
• Reporter of the Year -- Jensen
• Sub-editor of the Year -- Tamika
• Employee of the Year -- Damion
Boyd and Erik Gomez Wilson
• Most Improved Sales Person -- Ann
• Rookie Sales Person of the Year --
• Sales Person of the Year -- Savita
• Employee of the Year -- Jannike
• Journalist of the Year -- Urvashi
• Agency Sales Person of the Year --
Terri Ann Abdool
• Most Improved Sales Person of the
Year -- Marsha Kong
• Sales Rookie of the Year -- Rondell
• Direct Sales Person of the Year --
• Employee of the Year -- Selika
• Employee of the Year - Shereez
GML EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR:
• Shereez Langton
2014 GML AWARDS LISTING
Links Archive December 10th 2014 December 12th 2014 Navigation Previous Page Next Page