Home' Trinidad and Tobago Guardian : January 24th 2015 Contents A51
Saturday, January 24, 2015 www.guardian.co.tt Guardian
SALE BY MORTGAGEE
Offers are invited for the purchase of the
2004 Hyundai Terracan -
Stored at Stanley's Car Sales #34
Sieudass Street, El Socorro.
665-4125 ext. 4616/4617
SEND SEALED BIDS TO:
The Manager (Property Sale)
Commercial Workout Unit
Market Street Complex
#4 Market Street
Bids must follow the guidelines herein
given to ensure they are duly considered.
Bids, in a sealed envelope, must be
received by 3.00 pm on
February 10th, 2015.
Late bids will not be considered
The Mortgagee does not bind itself to
accept the highest or any offer.
The vehicle will be sold "as is/where is."
Unsuitable bids will not be acknowledged.
GENERAL MANAGER, CORPORATE SERVICES
The Corporate Communications Manager is responsible for creating, implementing and overseeing communication
programmes that effectively promote the Corporation and its products and services. The incumbent will be required
to develop and manage the Corporation's internal and external Communications and Customer Service.
• Designs, develops and implements the Corporation's communication internal and external Plan.
• Develops, implements and manages a wide variety of communication programs and customer service initiatives
and community plans in a creative and effective manner within established budgets and time-lines
• Maintains and develops relationships with key stakeholders including government, the media, and communities
• Plans and coordinates all Corporate events
• Manages the Customer Service function, ensuring queries and complaints are dealt with in an effective manner
• Develops suitable internal and external communications to maintain and improve the Corporation's image
• Prepares and draft speeches for the Chairman/Managing Director as required
• Designs public relations strategy, which integrates the policy and objectives of the Corporation
• Drafts and reviews promotional matters, prepares Corporate Statements and press releases
• Manages projects or tasks as required by the Managing Director
• Participates in meetings to plan the Communication activities, reports on these activities and help determine
timetables for activities and projects\
• Monitors media and be available for media calls and follow ups as needed
• Reviews and implements improvements to departmental processes, policies and procedures and ensures adherence
• A Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communications /Public Relations/Marketing or other related discipline
oAt least five (5) years experience at the managerial level with a successful track record in the
oDemonstrated experience in planning and implementing communications programs, products and activities in a
oProven ability to prepare and implement marketing and communications plan
oExcellent oral and written communication skills, inclusive of good report writing skills
The closing date for applications is
Please note that unsuitable and late applications will not be acknowledged.
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO: -
Queen's Park players pose
with the winners' trophy
after beating Paragon 1-0
in the Men's Open Division
final of the T&T Hockey
Board American Style
Opening Day Tournament
at St Mary's College
Ground, Serpentine Road,
St Clair on Sunday.
Soca Warriors duo, captain Kenwyne Jones and
defender Sheldon Bateau, were on target for their
respective European clubs but both matches ended
in defeats on Tuesday.
In the English Championship Division, Jones came
on as a 67th minute replacement for Alex Revell and
netted an 86th minute headed consolation off a cross
by fellow substitute Joe Ralls for Cardiff City in a
2-1 loss to Middlesbrough. It was the ninth goal of
the season for the 30-year-old Jones to lead his club.
For the winners, Patrick Bamford in the 63rd and
Lee Tomlin off a feed from Adam Reach in the 79th
had scored for a 2-0 lead.
With the win, Middlesbrough moved to 50 points
from 27 matches, the same as Ipswich Town, and
one behind leaders AFC Bournemouth while Cardiff
stayed 13th with 34 points, the same as Nottingham
Over in Belgium, Bateau scored the opening goal
for his club Mechelen, in a 2-3 Cup quarterfinal sec-
ond-leg loss to Club Brugge after the first-leg ended
The 23-year-old Bateau put Mechelen ahead in
the 17th minute, only for Mamadou Obbi Oulare to
draw Club Brugge level seven minutes later.
Defender Seth De Witte then restored Mechelen s
lead in the 31st from the penalty-spot, but Oulare
got a second to get his team even again in the 36th.
With eight minutes left in the match De Witte
was shown a straight red to leave his team to battle
the rest of the way with ten men and on the stroke
of the whistle, Brandon Mechele made Club Brugge s
extra-man pay with the last gasp winner.
Jones, Bateau on
target in losses
Follow us on
Links Archive January 23rd 2015 January 25th 2015 Navigation Previous Page Next Page