Home' Trinidad and Tobago Guardian : March 25th 2015 Contents A68
Guardian www.guardian.co.tt Wednesday, March 25, 2015
The incumbent must have technical experience as it relates to GPS and electronic
Must have 5 years' experience in a managerial position.
The position involves travelling.
A thorough understanding of servers, networking, desktop and mobile technologies,
GPS and electronic security systems and network security.
• Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expecta
tions; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and
disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and
• Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintain
ing a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and
supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
• Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices,
and user projects.
• Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments
and data centre.
• Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
• Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and
information security and control structures.
The Incumbent must be certified in any of the following;
• CompTIA A+ Certificate
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
• Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE
• Must have extensive;
• a thorough knowledge of operating systems, networking, hardware and software
• excellent problem-solving skills
• the ability to explain problems and solutions clearly to non-technical users
• the ability to prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines
• a patient and methodical approach
• the ability to work alone or as part of a team
• an awareness of health and safety
Applications must be emailed together with a photograph to
Or mailed to PO Box 85 San Fernando.
A competitive package is offered.
OAKLAND---Stephen Curry had 24
points as the Golden State Warriors
used a smothering defensive effort
in the third quarter to pound the
Washington Wizards 107-76, Mon-
day night in California.
The Warriors held the Wizards
without a field goal for nearly 11 min-
utes after halftime, with Washington
missing its first 15 shots. Golden State
outscored the Wizards 29-8 in the
quarter to take a 24-point lead.
Curry also had six assists and five
rebounds as the NBA-leading Warriors
(57-13) moved closer to securing the
league s top playoff seed. Golden State
has a huge lead over Memphis (50-
21) in the Western Conference and is
pulling away from East-leading
Atlanta (53-17) as well.
Boston s Evan Turner had 19 points,
12 assists and ten rebounds as the
Celtics downed the New Jersey Nets
110-91 to end a three-game losing
streak that had dropped them out of
Avery Bradley scored 20 points to
lead the Celtics, who moved a half-
game ahead of Charlotte for the final
playoff spot in the Eastern Confer-
ence. The Hornets lost 98-86 at
Brook Lopez scored 31 points for
the Nets, who had won two in a row
to give themselves renewed playoff
In Indianapolis, James Harden
scored 19 of his 44 points in the fourth
quarter as the Houston Rockets hand-
ed the Pacers their sixth straight loss
Josh Smith added 18 points for the
Rockets (47-23), who have won four
Indiana s sinking playoff hopes took
another big hit despite 23 points from
The Chicago Bulls clinched a playoff
spot after Nikola Mirotic scored 14
of his 28 points in the fourth quarter
in a 98-86 win over the Charlotte
Pau Gasol had 27 points and 12
rebounds as Chicago moved into a tie
with Toronto for third place in the
Eastern Conference. Jimmy Butler
added 19 points in his return to
the lineup after missing 11 games
with a sprained left elbow.
In other games, Zach Randolph
scored 23 points and Marc Gasol
had 21 as the Memphis Grizzlies
secured a playoff spot with a 103-
82 road win over the Brooklyn
Knicks, while Minnesota rookie
guard Zach LaVine scored 27
points, including two 3-pointers
to force overtime, as the Timber-
wolves edged the Utah Jazz 106-
Warriors smother Wizards in 3rd quarter for 107-76 win
Golden State Warriors
guard Stephen Curry (30)
celebrates after scoring
against the Washington
Wizards during the second
half of an NBA basketball
game in Oakland,
California, Monday night.
Links Archive March 24th 2015 March 26th 2015 Navigation Previous Page Next Page