Home' Trinidad and Tobago Guardian : June 25th 2015 Contents A57
Thursday, June 25, 2015 www.guardian.co.tt Guardian
PROVISION OF CONSULTING SERVICES BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO THE GOVERNMENT
HUMAN RESOURCE SERVICES COMPANY LIMITED (GHRS)
1. GHRS is desirous of securing the services of an individual consultant to design and deliver a
training intervention for a Call Centre Project.
2. The recruitment methodology applicable in this instance essentially involves the issuing of a
Specific Procurement Notice (SPN) to attract Curriculum Vitae (CV) submissions from interested
candidates followed by the assessment of the qualifications, experiences, capacity and special
characteristics of the interested candidates.
3. Accordingly, GHRS invites eligible individuals to submit their updated CV documentation, with
accessible references to be considered for the above consultancy.
4. The information provided should demonstrate that the submitting individual possesses the
qualifications, skill, quality and experiences to perform the required services.
5. Candidates submitting CV information shall be assessed on the basis of the following criteria:
• Demonstration of the possession of accredited post-graduate qualifications in the field of
Human Resource Management or a related field.
• At least five (5) years' demonstrated experience in Training Design and Development
inclusive of the following:
- Developing and implementing Training Plans
- Designing and delivering Training Programmes
• Certification in Training will be an asset
• Experience in Public Sector Training will be an asset
• Experience in delivering Call Centre Training will be an asset.
6. Candidates may access the Terms of Reference documentation for the consultancy on-line at
the GHRS website at http://www.ghrs.gov.tt or by contacting GHRS at email@example.com
7. Further information/clarification may be obtained from the contact below, Monday to Friday
during the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. local time:
Ms. Vanessa Garcia
VP Legal Services and Corporate Secretary
16 Mulchan Seuchan Road
672-4477 Ext. 135 or 121
8. One (1) original and three (3) copies of the CV documentation and application letter must be
placed in one sealed envelope, with the original clearly identified and must be addressed on
"Request for the provision of Consultancy Services to GHRS"
16 Mulchan Seuchan Road
Envelopes must be deposited in the Tender Box in the lobby of the GHRS office at 16 Mulchan
Seuchan Road, Chaguanas NOT LATER THAN: Wednesday 8th July, 2015 at 10:00 a.m.
9. Applications will be opened publicly shortly thereafter. Consultants or their representatives
may be present at the opening.
10. Late proposals will not be considered in any circumstances.
11. This invitation to submit CV documentation shall not give rise to any "Contract A" based
tendering law duties or any other legal obligations arising out of any process contract or
collateral contract and neither the applicant nor GHRS shall have the right to make any breach
of Contract, tort or any other claims against the other with respect to the award of a contract,
failure to award a contract or failure to honour a response to the request for submissions.
12. GHRS reserves the right to cancel the process in its entirety or even partially, without defraying
any cost incurred by an individual submitting his/her application.
Gabriella Wood won T&T a judo
silver medal at the Pan American Jun-
ior Open Circuit in Panama, last Sun-
Wood, who attends St Joseph s Con-
vent Port-of-Spain and trains at
Queens Park Judo Club, lost to the
home town favourite in a highly con-
tested final in the junior women s over
Luke Walker (cadet men up to 73 kg)
and Jelanie Boyce (junior men up to 73
kg) also represented T&T at the games.
The pair did not medal but gave a good
The future looks bright for T&T judo,
because Walker and Wood were among
the youngest competitors at the games
and they both have two more years in
their respective categories.
On Sunday, Xavier Jones, 14, will
represent T&T at the Dallas, Texas ver-
sion of this Pan Am Circuit in the juve-
nile men s over 66kg category. This is
his last year as a juvenile (Under-15)
Winners of the Senior National Squash Championships that concluded at
the Cascadia Squash Courts in St Anns, on Saturday. From left, Charlotte
Knaggs (women's open), John Holley (men's veterans Over 50), Kale Wilson
(men's open), Paul De Verteuil (men's veterans Over 40) and Rufaro Celestine
The senior national team will be announced soon as the team will start
preparations under foreign coach Karen Chung. T&T is getting ready for the
Senior Caribbean Championships (CASA), which will be held in Cayman Islands
Meanwhile, the junior national team is gearing up to compete at the
Caribbean Junior Championships (Junior CASA). The junior players will depart
T&T on July 17 for Barbados, where the tournament will be hosted this year.
TOP SQUASH PLAYERS
OLD SCHOOL TALENT ON SHOW
Wood wins judo
silver for T&T
Gabriella Wood of
T&T, second left,
on the podium
silver in judo at
the Pan American
Circuit in Panama,
The much-anticipated British Airways Tobago Football Legends Challenge ran off this
weekend at the Dwight Yorke Stadium in Bacolet, with several former English
Premier League and Caribbean international football stars playing for the title in the
six-a-side competition. The tournament, which was hosted by the Tobago House of
Assembly's Division of Tourism and Transportation, was won by the Liverpool
legends. Former T&T football star Russell "Little Magician" Latapy, right, playing for
Caribbean All Stars, passes the ball under the attention of Chelsea's Jody Morris.
Links Archive June 24th 2015 June 26th 2015 Navigation Previous Page Next Page