Home' Trinidad and Tobago Guardian : July 10th 2015 Contents A51
Friday, July 10, 2015 www.guardian.co.tt Guardian
SALE BY MORTGAGEE
Two (2) contiguous parcels of freehold land com-
prising 10 Acres 1 Rood 24 Perches and 9 Acres
1 Rood 37 Perches situate along Dandrade Road,
off Aripo Road, Heights of Aripo.
The property is being sold "as is" without any
responsibility of the vendor to provide statutory
approvals, surveying data or warranty on its
suitability for use for any purpose.
The property is being sold subject to any existing
tenancies, occupancy or encroachments however
created or formed
MINISTRY OF WORKS AND INFRASTRUCTURE
PROPOSAL FOR THE PROVISION OF LAND SURVEYING SERVICES FOR REDEFINITION OF:
Uriah Butler Highway from Churchill Roosevelt Highway to Chaguanas Main Road
Lady Young Road from Barataria Roundabout to Maryland Hill,
for the Highways Division, Ministry of Works and Infrastructure
1. The Ministry of Works and Infrastructure is desirous of retaining land surveying services along the Uriah Butler
Highway and Lady Young Road.
2. In connection to this the Permanent Secretary Tenders Committee now invites Proposals from suitably qualified Land
Surveyors/Firms to provide cadastral survey services for the Uriah Butler Highway and Lady Young Road.
3. Tender Documents may be obtained during normal working hours from the Secretary, Permanent Secretary Tenders
Committee, Ministry of Works and Infrastructure, General Administration, 1st floor, Corner Richmond and London
Streets, Port of Spain; Telephone No. 625-1225/1229 Ext. 10181.
4. Further information may be obtained from Ms. Patrice Caprieta, Chief Planning Engineer (Roads) (Ag.); Mr. Leslie
Harris, Geomatics Surveyor, (Roads Planning Branch); Camellia Mc Lean, Construction Technician, Ministry of
Works and Infrastructure, at telephone number 625-3723.
5. A pre-tender meeting will be held at the Conference Room, Level 6, Ministry of Works and Infrastructure, Corner
Richmond and London Streets, Port of Spain on July 17, 2015 at 10:00 a.m.
6. Proposals must be accompanied with the following documents:
(i) Income Tax and Value Added Tax Clearance Certificates issued by the Board of Inland Revenue and dated
not more than six (6) months prior to the closing date of the Tender.
(ii) Compliance Certificate issued in accordance with the National Insurance Board Act.
7. One (1) original and five (5) copies of the Proposal should be placed in sealed envelopes addressed to the Chairman,
Permanent Secretary Tenders Committee and clearly marked on the outside:
8. Envelopes must be deposited in the
Tender Box located in the General Administration Division, Level 1,
Ministry of Works and Infrastructure, Corner Richmond and London Streets, Port-of-Spain no later than
9. Tenderers are asked to note that the dimensions of the slot in the Tenders Box are 37.5cm x 5.5cm
10. Proposals will be opened shortly thereafter and the Tenderer or his representative may be present at the opening.
11. Late proposals will be accepted under any circumstances.
12. The Permanent Secretary Tenders Committee does not bind itself to accept any proposal submitted and reserves the
right to cancel the present Notice in entirety or even partially, without defraying any cost incurred by any firm in
submitting its proposal.
GULLANE---Thorbjorn Olesen returned to form with
a 7-under 63 to take a one-shot lead after the first
round of the Scottish Open yesterday, with Jimmy
Walker leading a trio of top Americans in the chasing
Rebounding from missing the cut in five of his last
six events, Olesen made seven birdies---including three
in a row on Nos 15-17---and was bogey-free in benign
conditions for the morning starters over the Gullane
In a week in which Rory McIlroy withdrew from
next week s British Open because of an ankle injury
sustained playing soccer, it s fitting that Olesen is
playing a starring role here.
The 25-year-old Dane sustained one of the most
bizarre injuries of recent years when he fell off a camel
while on holiday with friends in Dubai last year, pulled
a groin muscle and was ruled out for two months. A
hand injury forced him out of action this season from
February to May, contributing to his poor recent form.
"It s been a tough time," Olesen said, "but I feel
like I m 100 per cent with my body now."
Daniel Brooks of England, playing in the last group,
birdied the final hole to take sole ownership of second
place on 6-under ahead of a group of seven players
a stroke further back.
The 12th-ranked Walker also avoided any trouble
early in the first round, with only a light breeze coming
off the Firth of Forth in the morning. Two birdies in
his last three holes sealed a five-under 65 for Walker
and a share of third place with Matthew Nixon, Richard
Finch and Seve Benson of England, Alejandro Canizares
and Adrian Otaegui of Spain, and Sweden s Johan
Americans Rickie Fowler and Matt Kuchar were in
a large group on four-under 66, along with two former
champions---Graeme McDowell and last year s winner
on 7-under 63
Links Archive July 9th 2015 July 11th 2015 Navigation Previous Page Next Page