Home' Trinidad and Tobago Guardian : July 17th 2015 Contents A52
Guardian www.guardian.co.tt Friday, July 17, 2015
ICSA Trinidad &
Tobago branch event
onWednesday 22 July 2015
at the Kapok Hotel, Cotton Hill, St Clair,Trinidad
Speaking at the event will be Simon Osborne FCIS, Chief Executive of
ICSA and Louise Thomson FCIS, ICSA's Head of Policy (Not-for-Profit).
The event programme is as follows:
18.00 Presentation by Louise Thomson on corporate
governance for the not-for-profit sector
18.30 Presentation by Simon Osborne on the future
role of the company secretary
19.00 Drinks and networking
Bookings can be made by contacting:
TT$ 100 students
Kathleen Gittens Tel. +1 (868) 685 6833
TT$ 150 members
Joanne Webb Tel. +1 (868) 744 7519
TT$ 200 non-members Wayne Wood Tel. +1 (868) 682 1470
Trinidad Cement Limited hereby invites tenders for the following:
Provision of Security Services to TCL (Trinidad
14th August, 2015
Operations) (2015 -- 2017)
Pest Prevention & Control Services (2015 -- 2017)
21st August, 2015
1. Tender packages can be obtained upon payment to TCL's Cashier, of a non-refundable fee of
TT$500.00 per tender. Payments via Linx, debit cards or Certified Cheques ONLY. Cheques
to be made in the name "Trinidad Cement Limited".
2. Tender packages will be disbursed, upon presentation of the Cashier's receipt, to the office of the
Procurement Manager, located on the 1st Floor of TCL's Administration Building, Southern Main
Road, Claxton Bay.
3. Tender packages are to be requested during the hours of 8.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. from Wednesday
22nd July to Tuesday 28th July, 2015(Weekdays Only).
4. Tenders must be accompanied by the following mandatory documents:
• The completed "Form of Tender"
• A company Profile
• Certificates of Registration/Incorporation/Continuance/Notice of Directors (as applicable)
• B.I.R. Clearance Certificate
• Valid V.A.T. Certificate
• Valid V.A.T. Clearance Certificate
• Valid Income Tax Certificate
• National Insurance Compliance Certificate
• Confirmed ability to provide a minimum of 90-days credit for payments
• Evidence of approval from the Ministry of National Security to Operate a Protective
Agency (Tenders for Provision of Security Services ONLY).
• Evidence of Public Liability Insurance - Minimum $6,300,000 per occurrence
• Evidence of Automobile Liability Insurance (for all owned, non-owned and hired automobiles
accessing TCL's compound) - Minimum $6,300,000 per occurrence
• Workmen's Compensation Insurance - In compliance with statutory requirements
5. The Tenderer shall bear all costs associated with the preparation and submission of the tender
and TCL shall in no case be responsible or liable for those costs, regardless of the conduct or
outcome of ?the bidding process.
6. Trinidad Cement Limited reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any of the tenders received.
CONTINUES FROM PAGE A51
In the 50m freestyle, Carter will
be joined by Olympic and two-time
World Championship bronze medal-
list, George Bovell in the hunt for
50m freestyle glory.
T&T Sailors still
in with a chance
At the Royal Canadian Yacht Club,
T&T s 18-year-old Kelly Arrindell
finished 12th in her first event of the
day, race eighth in the women s laser
competition, but then had an impres-
sive fourth place finish, her second
top five of the event followed by an
eighth placing to move to 61 points
and remained seventh overall with
two more races left today ahead of
the medal event.
Among the men, Olympian
Andrew Lewis also stayed in the hunt
for the medal race after he had fin-
ishes of seventh, ninth and seventh
through events eigh, nine and ten
yesterday to also improve to 61 points,
but joint sixth with Argentina s Julio
Alsogaray with two events left today
from 11.35 and 1.35pm respectively.
And at the Angus Glen Golf Club,
T&T men golfers, Talin Rajendranath
with a score of two over 74 and
Sachin Kumar, with six over 78 were
well off leader, Argentina s Alejandro
Tosti, who shot seven under, 65 in
their first 18 holes.
Rajendranath started well and card-
ed a one over on the front nine holes,
whilehe birdied 12th and 13th and
was three over for the last nine holes,
however Kumar was seven over at
the half-way mark but birdied 12th,
13th and 16th.
Among the women, local duo,
Monifa Sealy tallied a miserable
eighth over 80 for joint 21st, while
Christina Ferreira was eight positions
further back with a score of 12 over
80 after their first 18 holes.
Sealy was seven over on the front
nine while she birdied the 11th and
stay in medal race
Fabien Whitfield, left, of Trinidad and Tobago, reaches for the block against Marco Grimalt of Chile during
men's beach volleyball action at the 2015 Pan Am Games in Toronto on Wednesday. AP PHOTO
Links Archive July 16th 2015 July 18th 2015 Navigation Previous Page Next Page