Home' Trinidad and Tobago Guardian : Aug 4th 2015 Contents A11
Tuesday, August 4, 2015 www.guardian.co.tt Guardian
NATIONAL CARNIVAL COMMISSION
OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES TO THE NATIONAL
CARNIVAL COMMISSION - CARNIVAL CELEBRATIONS 2016
1. The National Carnival Commission of Trinidad and Tobago (NCC) hereby invites suitably qualified entities,
firms and individuals to tender for the provision of the following services for Carnival 2016:
i) Rental of Chairs and Tables
ii) Rental of Tents
iii) Rental of Trailers and Portable Chemical Toilets at all venues
iv) Provision of Stage, Ramps, Decks and Watch Towers at Queen's Park Savannah
v) Provision of Stage, Ramps, Decks and Watch Towers at Skinner's Park
vi) Installation and Removal of Audio Visual System at all venues
vii) Rental of Trailer Artistes' Dressing Rooms at QPS and Skinner's Park
viii) Construction and Dismantling of Calypso Tent at Queens Park Savannah
2. General guidelines, in the form of a Request for Proposal, can be collected at the office of the Corporate
Secretary of the NCC, #11 St. Clair Avenue, Port of Spain, upon payment of a non-refundable cash deposit
or certified cheque in the sum of TT$1,000.00 (vat inclusive) at the Accounts Department of the NCC
between the hours of 9 am to 3 pm.
3. The required documents to be submitted include the following:
• Certificate of Registration, Incorporation, and Continuance, Annual Return
• Statutory Requirements i.e. valid VAT, NIS, Certificates up to date
• Written description of the Tenderer, including company background
• Organisational Chart of Tenderer's agency
• Organisational Chart of all personnel to be involved in contract
• Curriculum Vitae of key human resource
• Details on three (3) current major clients, including contact information
• Insurance Certificates
4. The tender must clearly state the total bid price both Inclusive and Exclusive of Value Added Tax.
5. The tender must be shown the any amount of Tax separately and below the tender price.
6. Technical information can be obtained from the office of the Operations and Technical Services Manager.
7. Request for Proposal packages will be available from Monday 3rd August, 2015 between 9:30 am
8. The successful tenderer/s will be required to deposit with the NCC, a Performance Deposit of ten per-
cent (10%) of the value of each contract; or alternatively, provide a bond in the sum as a guarantee for the
proper performance of the contract. Upon the satisfactory completion of the contract, the deposit/bond will
9. Tenders must be enclosed in sealed envelopes addressed to "The Secretary, Tenders Committee,
National Carnival Commission" with description and RFP ID# and deposited in the APPROPRIATE ten-
der box located in the reception area of the NCC's head office, #11 St. Clair Avenue, Port of Spain between
9:00 am to 3:30pm but no later than 3 pm on Friday 7th August, 2015.
10. Separate contracts may be awarded for each requested service or a combination of the requested services.
11. NCC reserves the right to reject any or all proposals for failure to comply with any mandatory requirements.
12. NCC reserves the right to discontinue the Tender Process.
13. The public opening of tenders will be conducted immediately after the closing at 3 pm at the NCC's
Corporate Office, #11 St. Clair Avenue, Port of Spain. The tenderer or his/her representative may be
present at the opening.
Tenders Committee, National Carnival Commission
Police have stepped up surveillance at Gulf City
Mall, San Fernando, and surrounding areas as two
more Nissan cars were stolen over the weekend.
This brings the total of old model Nissan cars stolen
at the mall to 12 for the year.
Just last week San Fernando police issued a warning
to owners of Nissan Sunny B-12, B-13, B-14 and B-
15 to install extra security devices in their cars as there
has been an increase in larceny of those models, espe-
cially in the mall area.
Reports stated that around 5.30 pm Sunday, Vanessa
Sampath, an estate constable, of Penal Rock Road,
Penal, parked her purple Nissan Sunny B-13 at the
mall s car park near TGI Fridays. When she returned
20 minutes later, the car valued $30,000 was missing.
Around 1.30 pm Saturday, Dinesh Boodoo, 36, of
Gower s Well Road, Fyzabad, parked his blue Nissan
Sunny B-12 at the mall s carpark near Francis Fashions/
Shoe Locker and when he returned 30 minutes later,
the car valued $26,000 was gone.
Police believe the vehicles are being stolen, scrapped
and resold as there is a scarcity of parts for those
models. However, they said some bold-faced criminals
are simply changing the registration plates and using
them as taxis.
Car thieves strike
Gulf City again
A Court and Process Branch officer escorts two
visually-impaired people outside the Port-of-
Spain Magistrates Court on St Vincent Street
before prisoner Christopher "Monster" Selby
arrived yesterday. PHOTO: ABRAHAM DIAZ
ASSISTING THE BLIND
Links Archive Aug 3rd 2015 August 5th 2015 Navigation Previous Page Next Page