Home' Trinidad and Tobago Guardian : August 12th 2015 Contents A56
Guardian www.guardian.co.tt Wednesday, August 12, 2015
1. The North West Regional Health Authority has authorized tendering for the following:
and now invites interested firms having representation and service facilities for the equipment in Trinidad and
Tobago to submit their proposal.
2. Tender Documents may be perused at Second Floor, #39 Dundonald Street, Port-of-Spain, Trinidad, West
Indies between the hours of 8:00am - 12:00pm and 1:00pm - 4:00pm, but may be taken away upon payment
of a non-refundable fee of Three Hundred Dollars (TT$300.00) by cash or certified cheque payable to the
North West Regional Health Authority for each of the tenders indicated above. The receipt must be attached
to the Tender upon submission.
3. You are required to visit the site on the date scheduled for the site visit to ascertain for yourselves the relevant
factors which may influence your Tender. Further details will be included in the tender document. Note that
no further tours will be arranged.
4. Any further information may be obtained from the Tenders Department at 1 (868) 627-2874 during normal
5. Tenderers are required to fully complete and return the signed Tender Form together with the Tender.
6. Tenders must remain valid for a period of at least one hundred and twenty (120) days from the closing date
of the Tender.
7. Tenders must be accompanied by the Qualification Questionnaire, a valid Income Tax Certificate, a valid VAT
Clearance Certificate and a valid NIB Compliance Certificate. In the case of companies, firms and other
business entities, the Tenders must be accompanied by the appropriate Certificate of Incorporation/Certificate
of Registration/Certificate of Continuance to establish the legal identity of the Tenderer.
8. All alterations or erasures in the Tender must be initialled by the person submitting the Tender or in the case
of a business entity, a duly authorised officer thereof.
9. No Bid Security is required.
10. The original and five (5) copies of the Tender Documents must be placed in sealed envelopes addressed to:
The Chairman of the Tenders Committee
North West Regional Health Authority
No. 39 Dundonald Street
Trinidad, West Indies
and clearly marked:
Tender -- Indicate the Tender that you are submitting as stated above
11. The envelope(s) must be deposited personally in the Tender Box at the Tenders Department, at the above
address no later than 12:00 noon on the date of closing stated above.
12. Tenderers will be required to sign a form indicating the date and time of deposit of the Tender. Each of the
Tenders will be opened publicly at 1:00 pm on the date of closing. The Tenderer or his representatives may
choose to be present at the opening.
13. The Authority does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any other Tender and reserves the right to award
contracts to Tenderers at its own discretion.
14. The successful Tenderer would be required to furnish a Performance Security of ten percent (10%) of the
contract price within fourteen (14) days of receiving the letter of award.
15. Late Tenders will not be considered.
16. Failure to comply with any of these instructions may result in the Tender not being considered.
17. The Authority reserves the right to cancel the present Tender in its entirety or partially, without defraying any
cost incurred by any firm in submitting its Tender.
NORTH WEST REGIONAL HEALTH AUTHORITY
Name of Tender
Tenders 2015-46 Supply, Installation, Commissioning and
Maintenance of One (1) Cytology/Pathology
Microscope for the Department of Pathology
at the Port of Spain General Hospital
Aug. 17, 2015/
2:00 p.m. Sept. 3, 2015/
Sept. 3, 2015
Tenders 2015-47 Supply, Installation, Commissioning and
Maintenance of Four (4) Triple Station Scrub
Sinks for the Main Operating Theatres at Port
of Spain General Hospital
Aug. 17, 2015
2:30 p.m. Sept. 3, 2015/
12:00 p.m. Sept. 3, 2015/
MELBOURNE---San Antonio Spurs
point guard Patty Mills says his
recent shoulder injury won t be an
issue when he plays for Australia
in its Olympic qualifying series
against New Zealand starting this
Mills made himself unavailable for
Australia s warm-up series in Europe
while he underwent treatment for
the injury in Los Angeles, but he
accepted a late call-up to the Aus-
tralia team when fellow NBA player
Dante Exum was forced out with a
Mills said yesterday he would not
be playing if he wasn t fully fit. "If
I wasn t in a position to play, then
I don t think I d be here. I have full
confidence in my shoulder, my con-
dition and my ability at the
Australia plays New Zealand on
August 15 and 18. (AP)
Mills says he's recovered
from shoulder injury
Links Archive August 11th 2015 August 13th 2015 Navigation Previous Page Next Page