Home' Trinidad and Tobago Guardian : August 26th 2015 Contents B5
Wednesday, August 26, 2015 www.guardian.co.tt Guardian
All Dress Fabrics
$10.00 per yd
50% off Paintings & Mirrors
50% off All Mats & Rugs
50% off All Ottomans Side Tables with Drawers
30% All Comforters
30% off Selected Panels
40% off White & Cream Sheet Sets Priced
20% off Regular Priced Drapery Fabrics
School Uniform Fabric
Open every Sunday in August
10.00 a.m - 2.00 p.m
Mon - Fri 8.30 a.m - 5.30 p.m
Sat 8.30 a.m - 2.30 p.m
47 Gooding Village, Cipero Street
San Fernando - 652-4980
A Company operating in East Trinidad is currently recruiting for the following positions for
STRICTLY PART-TIME WORK:
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS -- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Close interaction with foreign visitors and citizens who are departing and arriving on flights.
• Screening of Passenger travel documents to determine validity for domestic and
• Processing of incoming and outgoing of flights with the Governmental Authorities in
accordance with Laws, procedures and regulations and the fostering of an excellent and pleasant
working relationship with All State Authorities, Customers, the General Public and coworkers
• Flight Bookings and Ticketing
• Technical Duties relating to flight operations
• Bi-lingual capabilities would be an asset
AVIATION SECURITY AGENTS -- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Close interaction with foreign visitors and fellow citizens who are departing and arriving on flights.
• Physical and Electronic Screening of passengers, travel documents, their luggage and cargo.
• Controlling and monitoring access to restricted areas including Aircrafts.
• Interception of prohibited items and substances and invalid travel documents.
• Report writing and investigations.
AIRPORT BAGGAGE HANDLERS -- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handling of passengers' baggage both in outdoor and indoor conditions.
• The physical ability to lift packages and baggage by hand up to 70 pounds (proper
technique training shall be provided)
• The physical ability to work in confined and movement restricted spaces requiring bending,
crouching and kneeling and pulling and pushing of packages of varying weight and dimensions.
• A valid driver's permit will be an asset.
The following is applicable to all of the above positions:
• he above positions are strictly for persons who wish or require to work NIGHTS ONLY,
WEEKENDS ONLY, PUBLIC HOLIDAYS ONLY or a combination of all of the above.
• Minimum of two days off per week
• Monthly Attendance Incentives
All interested applicants are required to submit their application to:
The Human Resource Department
P.O. Box 558, Wrightson Road, Port of Spain
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please title emails with the desired position being applied for as stated above. 0821058
Republican presidential candidate Donald
Trump clearly prides himself in shunning
focus-group research. He refuses big cam-
paign donations that he asserts make his
opponents beholden to special interests.
He seems to target no specific constituen-
Many pollsters remain puzzled by Trump s
political appeal. "Republican support for
Donald Trump just continues to grow," said
Patrick Murray, director of Monmouth
Polling after its August survey, "with no
clear sense of who his constituency really
is."Yet a constituency is emerging. Trump s
strongest supporters, roughly a quarter of
Republican voters across the polls, are not
dissuaded by any increased media scrutiny
of their candidate. They have overlooked a
series of faux pas that might have tanked
It appears, however, to be a con-
stituency with whom he has
barely interacted: white
ers. Their lives
are far from the
flight path of
Trump s private jet,
as he zooms from golf
course to grand hotel
lobby, television sound stage
to penthouse suite.
In fact, Trump, a plutocrat who
regularly flaunts his extraordinary
wealth, is the candidate whose message
most closely aligns with sentiments of
Rust Belt voters who have lost man-
ufacturing jobs, lack a university degree
or are low-wage earners.
Though historically wary of the rich,
white working-class voters without a
college degree support Trump far more
than any other candidate. In Fox News
most recent poll, 30 per cent of the
respondents said they back Trump as
the GOP nominee, compared to only
21 per cent of respondents with a
Trump's working class appeal
Continued on Page B6
Donald Trump is at
leading the pack for
the nomination for
the US Republican
party for the 2016
Links Archive August 25th 2015 August 27th 2015 Navigation Previous Page Next Page