Home' Trinidad and Tobago Guardian : September 21st 2015 Contents A60
Guardian www.guardian.co.tt Monday, September 21, 2015
A Company operating in East Trinidad is currently recruiting for the
MECHANICS -- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Repairing and operating of mobile generators and air-condition units
in the Airport environment
Skills and Qualifications
Auto Electrical and Mechanic Knowledge and Experience in Mobile
Generators and Air-condition Units
The following is applicable to the above position:
Shift system inclusive of Early Morning, Evening to Night and Overnight
Minimum of two days off per week
Work days include public holidays and weekends
Must have clean Certificate of Character
All interested applicants are required to submit their application to:
The Human Resource Department
P.O. Box 558, Wrightson Road, Port of Spain
E-mail to email@example.com
Please title emails with the desired position being applied for as stated above.
Our Company is recruiting for a dynamic individual to accept the role of a
Storekeeper to operate out of our San Fernando office. The Storekeeper's
primarily responsible for the maintenance of a store or warehouse which
includes but is not limited to, stocking of operational materials and
supplies, inventory control and records, purchasing, and related duties as
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading,
shelving, packing, labeling, pricing, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of
forms, office supplies, and various types of equipment.
• Rotates stock and arranges for disposal of surpluses
• Keeps records to maintain inventory control, cost containment and to assure proper stock
• Coordinates freight handling, equipment moving and minor repairs.
• Operates simple office machines (which may in some cases include computer assisted
inventory, automotive equipment, and may operate a forklift or other light equipment used
in moving heavy items)
• May participate in the selection, training and supervision of subordinates, when applicable.
• Performs related and peripheral site-specific duties as required.
• 3-5 years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, and recordkeeping; or,
• A combination of training, education, and experience that provides the required knowledge
• Knowledge of storekeeping and inventory control procedures; recordkeeping and other
• Care and maintenance of equipment and supplies; safety and security practices; basic
• Must be physically able to lift heavy items above and below shoulder height, and perform
continuous standing, walking, reaching, and bending.
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and meet deadlines.
• Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
• Prepare and maintain routine records; estimate department needs;
• Determine the quality and quantity of materials received in relation to prescribed
• Performs accurate arithmetical calculations;
• Ability to work under pressure; maintain good working relationships with team; organize
and prioritize work;
• Interpret information contained in parts and service manuals
• Understand and utilize technical repair terminology and concepts;
If you are seeking personal and professional development in a challenging dynamic
environment please send your resume to
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
P.O. BOX 25 SAN FERNANDO.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS SEPTEMBER 28TH, 2015
BERLIN---Japan midfielder Shinji
Kagawa scored one goal and set up
another as Borussia Dortmund beat
Bayer Leverkusen 3-0 to reclaim
top spot in the Bundesliga yester-
Kagawa set up Jonas Hofmann
with a perfect cross-field pass to
give Dortmund a deserved lead in
the 19th minute, and then scored in
the 58th from close range after some
good play from Ilkay Gundogan and
sealed the result with a penalty in
the 74th, awarded after Brazilian
defender Wendell brought down
Adnan Januzaj, Kagawa, Gundo-
gan and Marcel Schmelzer all missed
good chances to add to the score as
the home side put on a show for
the fans. Former Leverkusen mid-
fielder Gonzalo Castro struck the
crossbar in the final minute.
Dortmund moved back ahead of
Bayern Munich on goal difference
with both sides perfect after five
games played. Bayern won 3-0 at
promoted Darmstadt on Saturday.
The win over Leverkusen was
Dortmund s club record 11th win
across all competitions since the season
began under new coach Thomas Tuchel.
Germany attacking midfielder Marco
Reus returned from a fractured toe to
take his place on the bench, though
Tuchel saw no need to play him.
First-half goals from Alexander Esswein
and Paul Verhaegh three minutes later
were enough for Augsburg to defeat vis-
iting Hannover 2-0.
Earlier Sunday, Leroy Sane s second-
half strike was enough for Schalke to win
1-0 at Stuttgart to climb into fourth.
Sane struck on a counterattack in the
53rd minute after running onto Johannes
Geis long ball and shaking off a defender.
Stuttgart had dominated the game only
to falter against the visiting defense and
goalkeeper Ralf Faehrmann. Faehrmann
produced several vital saves against Chris-
tian Gentner and Daniel Ginczek.
Dortmund goes back top in Bundesliga
Dortmund's Jonas Hofmann
celebrates after scoring the
opening goal during the German
Bundesliga soccer match between
Borussia Dortmund and Bayer
Leverkusen in Dortmund,
Germany, yesterday. AP PHOTO
Links Archive September 20th 2015 September 22nd 2015 Navigation Previous Page Next Page