Home' Trinidad and Tobago Guardian : February 2nd 2016 Contents B4
Guardian www.guardian.co.tt Tuesday, February 2, 2016
SUBSEA INSTALLATION PROJECT LEAD
The incumbent is required to lead, direct and support the Project Team and
Subsea Delivery Team on the installation of the Subsea project.
• Proven ability to work effectively with project teams and contractors.
• Ability to successfully lead and motivate others in a highly matrix international environment to
accomplish business objectives with strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Experience working in a technical engineering environment as well as the manufacturing processes
of heavy equipment or systems.
• Proven financial estimating, budgeting and Profit & Loss experience in managing multi-million dollar
• Ability to improve processes and get others' buy-in as a business change agent and to work across
diverse personalities, agendas and management levels across organizations to achieve project goals.
• Capable of developing and writing Project Management processes and work instructions as well as
demonstrate competency in using standard project management tools.
• Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to write clear project specifications, give
clear instructions, communicate with all levels of an organization and have proven executive level
• Proven analytical, problem solving and organizational skills and the ability to apply advanced aspects
of the engineering and quality assurance concepts to solve practical business problems.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Manages contracts, contractors and resources overall including all aspects of interface management
-- resolve conflicts, disputes and disagreements in an efficient manner in accordance with good
industrial relations practice.
• Implement effective change management techniques and manages change and change order
• Leads in installation team integration and team alignment with all parties/groups associated with proj
• Determines the risks to delivery and ensures adequate risk mitigation or elimination contingency plans
• Provides leadership in addressing Safety objectives (No Harm/No Damage)
• Establish quality assurance plan for project's construction and fabrication requirements
• Oversees and ensure that construction activities are fully aligned with pre-commissioning and
• Manages vessel activities, campaigns and priorities while interfacing within the project and other projects.
• Ensures activities are in compliance with Operating Management System.
• Interfaces with Project Team, Marine, Fabrication, Quality, Engineering and the Area
(asset)/Production to ensure alignment and communication for the scope of work
• Manages the provision of needed materials over project's timeline and provides assurance of
required procurement procedures implementation.
Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
• 8-10 years of Lead Project Engineering for large multidiscipline Oil and Gas Projects
• 5-10 years of International experience
• Strong Subsea Engineering and analysis skills
Applications should be addressed to:
91-92 Union Road
Deadline for submissions of Applicants -- February 19th 2016
UNSUITABLE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED 0128052
One set of keywords is critical to the
success of your job search, but, like most
of us, you probably aren't paying much
attention to them. Time to change that!
These keywords should uniquely iden-
tify you in every search of every search
engine, or, at a minimum, have you
appear on the first page of search results
when this set of keywords is used in a
Those Critical Keywords: Your "Pro-
This is the professional version of the
screen names people have used for many
years in online forums and chat rooms.
Unless being a movie or TV star is
your career goal, we're talking computer
screens (tablet and smart phone screens,
too), not movie or TV screens.
Why Your "Professional Screen
Name" Is SO Important
Because, when you apply for a job or
are under consideration for an oppor-
tunity, recruiters and employers will con-
duct an Internet search on the name
used in the application or resume more
than 80% of the time!
If that recruiter or hiring manager (or
networking contact) can't find you online
when they are looking for you, you have
a serious problem - one that could cost
you a job opportunity!
When they conduct that search, they
need to find your professional presence
quickly and easily, preferably on the first
page of search results on a search for
your name (because few people go to
Five ways your professional screen
name helps you:
1. It shows employers and recruiters
"social proof" of the qualifications your
resume or application claims you have.
2. It connects employers and recruiters
to credibility-building content that
validates what your resumes and pro-
3. It separates your online identity from
others who have the same name but
are not you and may, in fact, have
done things publicly that could dam-
age opportunities for you.
4. It enables members of your network
to find you easily.
5. It keeps your public informal identity
separate from your public professional
Employers, recruiters, and networking
contacts can help your job search - if
they can find YOU.
What Is a "Professional Screen
Your "professional screen name" is the
version of your name you use whenever
and where ever you have a professional
Your professional screen name is the
version of your name that you use con-
• Your resumes
• Your cover letters
• Your LinkedIn Profile
• Your professional Google+ Profile
• Your professional/work email
• Your professional blog, guest posts,
• Your professional Facebook and Twitter
• Your professional Pinterest and Quora
• Your other professional activities, online
It is the name you always use to reach
out to employers and your professional
network. It establishes and supports your
online professional persona.
Your name is how people find you
online. Use one version consistently, like
actors and actresses have done for
decades. One version of your name used
for all of your professional activities
online and offline will enable employers,
recruiters, and people in your network
to find you.
Links Archive February 1st 2016 February 3rd 2016 Navigation Previous Page Next Page