Home' Trinidad and Tobago Guardian : April 6th 2017 Contents life B11
Thursday, April 6, 2017 guardian.co.tt
FIELD SERVICE MANAGER
The Field service manager is responsible for the following:
• Maintaining close client contacts. Communicates with the client on operational requirements, technical job data, detailed job
planning and follow-up, performance feedback and any service quality related issues for assigned jobs.
• Planning and submitting for the operations approval, all requirements regarding personnel and equipment to ensure operations compliance.
• Organizing and controlling the maintenance of all equipment in accordance with the procedures and standards.
• Ensuring that the operating cells are adequately equipped as per Company policies, to provide adequate working and maintenance facilities.
• Planning all operations with the Operating Engineers and provides them with the necessary assistance to ensure high quality
• Promoting respect for operating procedures and adherence to safety regulations.
control, and of required determines corrective action.
• Organizing, leading and controlling the training of all personnel reporting through the implementation of the relative Technical
• Regularly reviewing the performance of every employee reporting to him/her, and communicates with them their achievements
as well as areas for improvement, during the regular performance appraisals.
• Ensuring the Company policies are well understood, accepted and followed by the personnel under his/her supervision.
• Acts as the Representative of the Management towards the Field, as well as of the Field towards Management.
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering.
• HSE Advanced Training.
with Casing / Cement evaluation, Perforation (Addressable Selective Firing Switch) Pipe Recovery (Free Point indicator tool-
Back Of, Power Cutter), Casing packer setting tool and Pure (Pulse memory),Production Logging (Wireline and CT
High Resolution Laterolog Array), Spectroscopy (HNGS, ECS, LithoScanner), Sonic Scanner, Geological Oil base mud imagery.
Seismic Services (Vibro and Airguns).
Reservoir Testing MDT Pressure Points and Modular Dyanmics Tester sampling.
• Proven track record managing multiple stakeholders effectively.
operation and repair of equipment, and schematic diagrams.
• Ensure a high quality of service by maintaining the equipment assigned to the CELL in top working condition, in accordance with
• Ability to identify all the tools and associated equipment required to run each service in the CELL.
utilization of pressure control equipment, Understanding of depth control and tension indicator systems.
• High degree of personal impact.
resume to Human Resources Department P.O. Box 25 San Fernando.
Applicants are also required to submit a copy of the application to:
Ministry of Labour & Small and Micro Enterprise Development,
Port of Spain
Please note that the deadline for applications is April 11, 2017.
for Tobago tourism
with latest track
D Tourist, the new song by budding artiste
Nassy, has captured a lot of attention on social
media. It has a simple yet catchy beat and in-
fectious hooks and places a special spotlight on
Tobago's many tourism attractions.
Within three days of its release the track and its
accompanying music video have already received over
170,000 views on YouTube, thus giving the San Juan,
Trinidad-based artiste a steady platform for spreading
his positive message regarding the encouragement of
both domestic and international tourism for Tobago.
D Tourist, which echoes the sentiments of the is-
lands' recent Stay to Get Away campaign, was written
by Nassy and produced by Klase Gonzalez (First Klase).
A release said the hip-hop fusion production is set
to be a hit with locals and visitors alike in time for
the upcoming Easter weekend which will see many
tourists visiting Tobago.
Nassy, whose real name is Manasseh Roberts, may
be a newcomer in the industry but is certainly not a
novice to music. He is the grandnephew of the late
Aldwyn "Lord Kitchener" Roberts, the cousin of sing-
er/songwriter/producer Kernel Roberts and also the
first cousin of the rising female dancehall sensation
In D Tourist, Nassy delivers memorable, relatable
and often comical lines and rhymes full of slangs
which reflect the culture of T&T. While Nassy men-
tions several notable Tobago landmarks in his song like
Argyle Falls, Pigeon Point, Buccoo Reef, The Nylon
Pool and Signal Hill, the music video for the track
which was done by Fu Family Films creatively displays
several facets of the island's unique splendour like
its coral reef sea-life, luxurious accommodations, jet
skiing and even goat racing.
Just as D Tourist shows diversity in T&T's local
music productions, Nassy hopes that this song will
assist in the diversification of the local economy via
increased tourism income. He hopes local tourism au-
thorities will use the track
as a tool in order to help
influence and boost local
residents and citizens' ap-
preciation and knowledge
of destination Tobago.
Latt appoints new executive board
On March 17, the Library As-
sociation of T&T (Latt) held its
56th Annual General Meeting at
the National Library Building in
Port-of-Spain. Database vendors
EBSCO Host and ProQuest part-
nered with Latt to host the event.
The meetings provided an oppor-
tunity for library workers and other
stakeholders to network and reflect
on the association's achievements
over the last year. The executive
was able to communicate the asso-
ciation's proposed activities in the
upcoming year and the strategic di-
rection of Latt.
The meetings also saw members
of Latt elect a new executive board
to serve for the period 2017-2019.
The newly elected board is as
follows: Juliet Glenn-Callender---
president, Beverly Williams---vice
president, Jenna Sandiford-Maun-
dy---secretary, Roslyn Guiseppi---
treasurer, Ryan R Sebastien Ram-
phal ---programme director, Lyndon
K Jackson--public relations officer,
Ayaana Alleyne-Cumberbatch /
A release said Latt was founded
in 1960. Its membership comprises
qualified professionals in library and
information science. In addition, we
provide membership for paraprofes-
sionals and students as well as in-
stitutions and stakeholders involved
and the field and related fields such
as archives and records management,
document and information manage-
ment and museum studies. Apart
from providing representation to its
members, Latt also provides outlets
for professional development and so-
The Library Association of T&T
would like to thank all parties who
assisted in making this year's event a
success and urges its membership to
continue supporting future activities
of the association.
The executive of the Library Association of T&T for 2017 - 2019.
Roberts) points to the
future with his new track
titled D Tourist.
Check out D Tourist on
Youtube and follow Nassy
on Facebook: www.face-
Links Archive April 5th 2017 April 7th 2017 Navigation Previous Page Next Page