Home' Trinidad and Tobago Guardian : August 25th 2017 Contents TENDER NOTICE
INVITATION TO TENDER
FOR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES TO THE NATIONAL CARNIVAL COMMISSION
1. The National Carnival Commission of Trinidad and Tobago (NCC) invites suitably qualifed companies and individuals to tender for the provision of the following services for Carnival 2018.
i) Provision of Chairs and Tables at various venues
ii) Construction and Dismantling of temporary structure at Piccadilly Greens
iii) Provision of Ramps, Stands, and Decks at Woodbrook
iv) Provision of Stage, Ramps, Decks and Watch Towers at Queen's Park Savannah
v) Provision of Stage, Ramps, Decks and Watch Towers at Skinner's Park
vi) Construction of Trailer Artistes' Dressing Rooms at Queen's Park Savannah and Skinner's Park
vii) Provision of Grounds Maintenance and Janitorial Services
viii) Install & Dismantle Temporary Fencing, Aisles, and Gates at various venues
ix) Provision of Tents at Queen's Park Savannah and other venues
x) Provision of Trailers and Portable Chemical Toilets
xi) Supply of Armed, Unarmed and Canine Security
xii) Provision of Sound and PA Services
xiii) Provision of Stage Lighting Services
xiv) Provision of Audio Visual Services
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PURCHASE OF RFP PACKAGE
2. A complete set of documents for these projects and services can be purchased by making a non-refundable deposit of TT$1000.00 to NCC’s Operating Account #1245183, at any
First Citizens branch.
AFTER payment has been made the RFP package can be collected at NCC’s Head Offce, #11 St. Clair Avenue, St. Clair, Port of Spain or electronically, by request, from Thursday August 17 –
Wednesday August 30, 2017 (excluding weekends and public holidays), between the hours of 9 am to 3 pm. Proof of purchase must be provided (stamped deposit receipt from the bank).
Documents will not be available for collection after the deadline date of Wednesday August 30, 2017.
3. The required documents to be submitted include the following:
• Certifcate of Registration, Incorporation, and Continuance, Annual Return
• Statutory Requirements i.e. valid VAT and NIS Certifcates
• Biography of Tenderer including company background
• Organisational Chart of all personnel to be involved in contract
• Curriculum Vitae of key personnel
• Names and contact information of three (3) references
• Insurance Certifcates
4. A total bid price Va t Exclusive, Va t amount and Va t Inclusive prices must be shown as separate line items.
5. The successful tenderer/s will be required to deposit with the NCC, a Performance Deposit of ten percent (10%) of the value of each contract; or alternatively, provide a bond in the
sum as a guarantee for the proper performance of the contract. Upon the satisfactory completion of the contract, the deposit/bond will be refunded/released.
6. Original submission and three (3) copies must be provided and clearly marked “ORIGINAL” and “COPY 1, 2 and 3 respectively. The submissions are to be enclosed in sealed
envelopes addressed to:
National Carnival Commission
11 St Clair Avenue
St Clair, Trinidad, W.I.
and deposited in the appropriate tender box located in the NCC Head Offce’s reception area at NCC, #11 St. Clair Avenue, Port of Spain between 9 am to 3 pm weekdays (excluding week-
ends and public holidays).
7. CLOSING DATE for submission is Friday September 1, 2017 at 10am.
8. Proponent’s company name, return address, email address, mobile number, relevant RFP Title and Identifcation Number must be clearly stated on all envelopes and documentation.
9. Proposals received after the stipulated tender submission deadline will not be eligible for consideration and will be returned unopened.
10. NCC reserves the right to reject any or all proposals for failure to comply with any mandatory requirements in the RFP and to discontinue the Tender Process.
11. Additional information may be requested through email forwarded to the attention of The Secretary, Tenders Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. The public opening of tenders will be conducted immediately after the closing on Friday September 1, 2017 at 10 am at the NCC’s Head Offce, #11 St. Clair Avenue, Port of Spain.
The tenderer or his/her representative may be present at the opening.
13. This Notice may also be viewed at NCC’s website at www.ncctt.org.
Tenders Committee, National Carnival Commission
Links Archive August 24th 2017 August 26th 2017 Navigation Previous Page Next Page