Home' Trinidad and Tobago Guardian : February 22nd 2018 Contents life B15
Thursday, February 22, 2018
1. 2 Ha of Freehold Land with Building Thereon situated at #1086 Moruga Road, St.
Mary’s Village, MORUGA
2. 0.8888 HA of State Leased Land situated at Lot #158, LA GLORIA
3. 10A 2R 24P of Freehold land with building thereon situated at LP #65 2MM Quinam
4. Three (3) contiguous parcels of land comprising 2,257.9sqm Freehold Land situated at
First Caigual Road, 300M from SANGRE CHIQUITO
5. 1.19373 HA Freehold Land situated at #70 Sahadath Road, PRINCES TOWN
6. 5A 8P of Freehold Land situated at Brigade Road, GRAND COUVA
7. 10A 35P of Freehold Land situated at Upper Rio Grande Trace, Off Toco Main Road,
8. 5A 3R 37P Freehold Land situated at 3 1⁄2 mm Fishing Pond Road, Off Flemming Road
North Oropouche, SANGRE GRANDE
9. 22,585 sq. ft. Freehold Land situated at Lot #4 Harracksingh Trace, Off Madras Road,
10. 5A 1R 20P of Freehold Land situated Off Congo Trace, Off Penal Rock Road, PENAL
11. 3.0762 HA of State Leased Land with Building Thereon situated at Lot #10 Thomas
Trace, Stone Road, PIPARO
12. 2 contiguous parcels comprising 12,401 sq. ft. Freehold Land with buildings thereon
situated at Lot #8A and Lot #8B situated at Pascal Road, PIPARO
13. 12,551.7 sq. m. Freehold Land situated at Lot#2, Corner Arch Trace and Thomas Ross
14. 814.7m2 of Freehold Land situated at Plot A Philadelphia Trace, Whim, TOBAGO
15. 755.0m2 of Freehold Land situated at Plot B Philadelphia Trace, Whim, TOBAGO
16. 851m2 of Freehold Land situated at Lot #2 Buccoo New Road, Buccoo, TOBAGO
Bids must be submitted on
which are available at any Branch of the ADB. Sealed
offers are to be deposited in the Tender Boxes located at any of our Branches and addressed to:
• Properties will be sold subject to all outstanding rates and taxes, subsisting contracts, tenancies or
encroachment however formed and any other outgoings that may be due at the time of the sale.
• The properties are being sold “as is” without any responsibility of the Vendor to provide statutory
approval, surveying data or warranty on its suitability for use for any particular purpose.
• The Bank does not bind itself to accept the highest or any offer.
• Unsuccessful bidders will not be acknowledged.
BIDS MUST FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES HEREIN GIVEN TO ENSURE THAT
THEY ARE DULY CONSIDERED
Further information can be obtained at the following locations:
#87 Henry Street, Port-of- Spain. 623-4767/8
#29 Ramsaran Street, Chaguanas 665-5861/4640
#7 Cipero Street, San Fernando 652-3084/1130
#13 Young Street,
Scarborough 901018, Tobago
#148 Eastern Main Road,
Having an event you want included?
Send it to: What’s On
Phone: 225 4465
Fax: 225 3147-50
By post: What’s On, T&T Guardian, ANSA
McAL Centre, Rodney Road, Endeavour,
The Ultimate Lime every Friday, with
Karaoke, comedy and party.
Venue: Police Mess, Long Circular Road, St
James. Time: 7 pm.
Saturday Night Karaoke Fever every
Venue: Webster’s Bar, Cantaro Village, Santa
Cruz. Time: 9 pm.
Smokey & Bunty, in collaboration with
Monifa, presents Panraoke Competition.
Venue: Smokey & Bunty, Ariapita Avenue,
Woodbrook. Time: 7 pm.
Kaiso Blues hosts Saturday Soup Jam,
every Saturday with soup and live music.
Venue: Kaiso Blues Cafe, 85 Woodford
Street, Newtown. Time: 10 am.
Every Monday Free Eckankar
presentation – Have you ever had a
Spiritual Experience. All are welcome.
More info: 628-2430.
Venue: Eckankar Port-of-Spain Centre,
Second Floor, Corner Ariapita Avenue &
Murray Street, Woodbrook.
Mamatoto Resource and Birth Centre
orientation and Tour of the Centre every
Monday. Free and open to the public.
More info: 621-2368.
Venue: 32-34 Clifford Street, Belmont.
Time: 12.30 pm – 1.30 pm.
Thrifters Variety Fair. Every Saturday.
More info: 287 3054 / 680 1138.
Venue: Undercover Garden Centre, Saddle
Road, Upper Santa Cruz.
North Coast Empowerment Group
meeting. Every first and third Wednesday, at
4 pm. More info: 339 9054/351 7730.
Venue: Blanchisseuse Secondary School.
Nurturing Hands Early Learning Centre’s
Welcome to Preschool Programme; ages
three months to five years. Info: Auntie
Annemarie 766 9565 / 316 4696.
Venue: 12 Herbert Street, St Clair.
Chaguanas-based Child Care Centre.
More info: 318-2070/790-0822.
Venue: The PitterPatter Playhouse,
Moms for Literacy, registering now for
reading enhancement classes for children
ages four-eight and remedial reading
classes for children ages nine-17.
More info: 638-6667 (MOMS).
Teach your Toddler how to become a good
learner. It’s easy, it’s fun, it’s smart.
More info: 638-6667 (MOMS).
Necessary Arts holds 20th Cycle three-
month basic stage/film acting course.
More info: 334 4787 or 628 3904.
Venue: 44 Dundonald Street, Port-of-Spain.
Calling all youth between 18-30 to sign
up for the Leadership Training Academy
and be the leader you were born to be. Call
353-6157/273-0158 for further info. This is a
Musical Movement for musical tots.
Classes suitable for children 18 months-
two-years-old. Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Venue: Irie Elephant, 8 Rookery Nook,
Maraval. Time: 9 am.
D Saucy One hosts Karaoke every
Venue: Katos Bar & Lounge, Royal Palm
Plaza, Maraval. Time: 8 pm.
The Calypso Series (Keeping Calypso
Alive) – every Thursday at C Phillips Pub,
Gasparillo; every Friday at Epicurian
Palace, Bobb Street, La Romaine;
Saturdays at Cocoa Shed, La Brea; every
Sunday at Atherly’s, Sutton Street, San
Fernando. Produced by Anslem Douglas.
Latin Dance Classes in AC venue.
More info: 269-4318.
Venue: Eastern Main Road, Tunapuna.
Latin Dance Academy of T&T holds
Latin Dance classes.
Venue: 53 Ramsaran Street, Chaguanas.
Time: 6 pm.
Nostalgia Promotions holds its fifth
annual Primary School Latin, Ballroom &
Line Dance Class workshop for primary
schools principals and teachers in the
Port-of-Spain and Environs District and St
George East District; from 1 pm.
More info: Charles Morris (776 5566)
More info: Call Eden’s Row (492-
Soap & Spa Workshop on going.
More info: 657- 2087.
Learn to dance ballet, modern and
jazz, Caribbean folk, ballroom and
Latin, hip hop. Classes for children, teens
and adults. Register now. Programmes
differ at each studio.
More info: 652-4826.
VARSA Rugby introductory practice
sessions; Every Tuesday and Sunday.
More info: Vernlyn Ross (304-0774).
Venue: Rose Park, Arima. Time: 5 pm.
Executive Council of the T&T Girl
Guides Association launches a Volunteer
Outreach Programme to play a critical
role in achieving the mission of the World
Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts.
Searching for volunteers. More info: 628-
7966 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: 7 Rust Street, St Clair.
Canadian Women’s Club (CWC) requests
former and new members to register for
its upcoming social events, and to meet
and mingle with fellow Canadians.
More info: Lynne (678-9159)/Sherry
Life Skills With Literacy Programme
For Volunteers And Professionals In
Youth Development from T&T Reading
Association. Volunteers, professionals in
administration, education, social services,
security services are invited to register for
the Teaching of Life Skills with Literacy
course. More info: 645-8614.
Venue: Open Campus, UWI, Gordon
Street, St Augustine. Time: 9 am – 4 pm.
Learn to dance made easy with Greg.
Register now for the new term in South,
Central, North and East. More info: 294-
6065/WhatsApp (after 5 pm)/gregtor60@
gmail.com or on Facebook- Salsa Vive
Amica House is a safe house home for
young girls and is one of the service
organisations within the Eternal Light
More info: Vena Jules (620-4152).
COMING UP COMIC RELIEF
AND DAILY PUZZLES
Links Archive February 21st 2018 February 23rd 2018 Navigation Previous Page Next Page