Home' Trinidad and Tobago Guardian : May 29th 2013 Contents B26
Suite - 1 Bedroom
Suite - 2 Bedroom
Based on Double Occupancy
Extra person in room
Map Breakfast & Dinner per person $125.00
All apartments are air-conditioned and contain, colour
TV with 15 satellite stations and fully equipped kitchen.
The daily newspaper is provided complimentary as well
as transport to Pigeon Point Beach and the use of 100 ft
long swimming pool with wet bar 50 x 20 swimming
pools also available, 2 jacuzzi, mini gym on site.
Every Wednesday there is also a complimentary
Manager's Rum Punch for all guests. 10% Government
Tax applicable on room and meals. 15% vat on food.
10% Service charge on room
Reservation only- 384-8851-52
Call 639-8533/4, 639-8391 or your local travel agents.
Rent your car or jeep from Sweet Jeeps and get complimen-
tary pick-up at the airport.
STEAK & LOBSTER GRILL on the beach for the best
steak & lobster on the Island.
Complimentary admission to the Deep
The Liming Spot of Sandy Spot Point Village
The Deep Pub Disco
www.sandypoint.net Email: email@example.com
1 bedroom & 2 bedroom suites,
including kitchenette, a/c, TV; fully
equipped and tastefully furnished.
With an 80 x 12ft pool in pleasant Bon
Reservations 8.00 a.m - 4.00 p.m
Tel: 631-5053/4/5, Fax: 631-1096
Free wired & wireless internet access.
Bon Accord, Tobago
You can do all the things you want to do, but if you don't
take photos, you won't be able to look back years later on
the great memories you made with your loved ones. So
when packing for your Tobago vacation, remember that
camera because you're going to want to snap everything in
For great family or romantic photos, here are some amaz-
ing photography spots in Tobago:
• Pigeon Point beach -- crystal clear waters, white sand,
• Turtle beach -- this mile-long stretch of golden sand makes
a gorgeous background for photos.
• Castara -- there are two unspoilt, peaceful beaches on the
north shore of the island -- Little Bay and Castara beach.
There is a coral reef with an abundance of marine life right
off the shore. Spot rays swimming in the shallows, or see
pelicans swooping down for their evening fill of fish.
• Stonehaven beach -- one of Tobago's most beautiful
beaches. Ocean view and sunset are spectacular.
• Coco Reef -- here is a great spot to capture amazing sunsets
(overlooking Store Bay).
• Parlatuvier beach -- described in one word -- mesmerizing.
Serene, breathtaking beauty. The beach forms a perfect
golden crescent and you can even capture photos with the
fishermen out in their boats in the background.
• Batteaux Bay -- stunning blue waters and reefs.
• Buccoo Reef -- crisp, turquoise waters, colourful fishes in the
coral reef, sea grass make for awesome underwater photog-
• Nylon Pool -- a shallow oasis of sandy footing and azure wa-
ters -- great photography in the water and underwater.
• The Maverick -- an underwater wreck -- great opportunity
for underwater photography!
• Bookends, Black Jack Hole, Japanese Gardens, Flying Reef,
Divers Thirst -- full of massive barrel sponges. More opportu-
nities for underwater photography.
• Kimme Museum -- also known as 'The Castle'. Life size
sculptures made from oak, cedar, lime, cypress and bronze -
for those who appreciate art.
• Arnos Vale Plantation -- this is the site where a sugar fac-
tory once stood. A waterwheel built in 1857 still stands in-
tact. Great spot for a rustic and historic background for your
• Courland Monument -- if you are into history, then visit the
Courland Monument and take some great pictures while
finding out the historical significance behind this tribute.
• Fort King George -- Built by the British in 1779 and now re-
stored, this fort towers commandingly on the cliffs behind
Scarborough. It is a very romantic spot at night, where you
can get a moonlit view of the island's coast.
• For Bennett -- located in Black Rock, this picturesque look-
out point is a popular choice of wedding photographers...
that can give you an idea of how beautiful the view is. A
small gazebo stands at the end of the path and offers a
panoramic view of the bay.
• Scarborough Botanical Gardens -- known locally as
Botanix. If you love flowers and natural beauty, this site
makes for great photography -- landscaped gardens and
flowers and trees indigenous to Tobago and Africa.
• Little Tobago --if you like birdwatching, you and your camera
should visit Little Tobago. You're sure to get some amazing
photos of the red billed tropicbirds and the boobies.
• Grafton Bird Sanctuary -- another great spot for capturing
photos of birds. From the chacalacas, doves, tanagers, mot-
mots, parrots, hawks and red rumped woodpeckers -- snap
away and capture the astonishing natural beauty on film.
• Hilton Pools -- large freshwater lakes where you can see
wildfowl, waders, grebes and anhingas.
• London Bridge -- this rock formation is shaped in a very dis-
tinctive arch as the real London Bridge, hence its name. The
rock rises from a depth of 100 feet. Photo time!
• The Sisters -- on the northwestern side of the island, you
can encounter hammerheads -- amazing photo op, wouldn't
you say? You will also find the peculiar cluster of rocky pin-
nacles -- it's not every day you get the opportunity to see
sharks in the Caribbean and The Sisters.
Picturesque road trip
• Along North Coast road -- this is a scenic drive, make a
final stop to view the beautiful sunset at Crown Point Re-
Scarborough Botanical Gardens
Pigeon Point sunset
Pigeon Point Jetty
Links Archive May 28th 2013 May 30th 2013 Navigation Previous Page Next Page