Home' Trinidad and Tobago Guardian : June 28th 2013 Contents A20
Guardian www.guardian.co.tt Friday, June 28, 2013
ASSESSMENT TEST FOR
ENROLLMENT IN SEPTEMBER 2013
SATURDAY, 29TH JUNE AT 10.00 A.M
ELIGIBILITY: Minimum age: 3 yrs 9 mths in September 2013
Maximum age: 8yrs 11 mths in September 2013
1) Highly competent, pleasant, stable staff (average length of tenure - 10 years).
2) Well-rounded programme designed to promote thinking skills.
3) Current and three - time Sanfest African Drumming champions
4) Pioneering primary school in chess - Chess is also on the syllabus.
5) Fun activities: swimming, mini golf, movies, computer, talent time every Friday, music,
drama, field trips, group fun projects, etc.
6) Hot lunches and tuck shop for light snacks and nutritious drinks (non-carbonated).
7) Full-time security guard, electronic surveillance, totally-fenced compound, burglar proofed
building with adherence to emergency stipulations.
8) Whole school fully-air-conditioned, totally separate classrooms and individual desks from
Standard 2 to 5
SCHOOL'S ACADEMIC TRACK RECORD: -
1) 95% placements in 7-year and prestige schools since inception (1980)
2) 100% placements of 30 students in first choice schools (colleges) in 2011
3) 85% Language Arts class average since 2001 ( i.e. since SEA introduction)
4) 90% class average in Maths since 2001
5) 80% essay-writing class average in SEA.
6) Blackman's graduates usually become tertiary level graduates and hold outstanding positions
in the world of work, nationally and internationally.
PRINCIPAL: Arlene O.M. Blackman, Island Scholar, Level 4 Secondary School Teacher Rating
Certificate (Ontario), FCB Sportswoman of the year Chess nominee, ( Represented Trinidad and
Tobago in Italy and Spain - Top achiever of the female contingent), B.A. Honours from the
University of Wales (English and History majors), Bachelor of Education from the University of
VICE-PRINCIPAL: Angela A. Blackman, LLB (London), Graduate of Bishop Anstey High School
where she sat both "O" level and "A" level exams, Clarity Coach, Reiki practitioner, accomplished
musician and Latin/ballroom Dancer, African Drumming Instructor/Director, etc. Overseer of
syllabus - Kindergarten to Std. 4
For further information, please call 622-2534,628-6452, 797-2111 0627117
Need Prompt VISA Approval?
Get IntraMed Visa!
The Travel Protection Plan that satisfies your embassy medical requirements.
Helps You Get Your VISA Approved!!
IntraMed VISAtakes the risk out of getting your VISA approved.
Designed for International Travellers like you!
If you are unsuccessful, you get your money back!
(A minor membership-processing fee apply)
Get The Preferred Choice!
Get Worldwide Travel Protection. Ask for IntraMed VISA
Call or Visit your Travel Agency today!
Alternatively, Call or Visit Mediserv International at:
San Fernando: 657-3812
Port of Spain: 627-0473
or email us at: email@example.com
IntraMed VISA is a Membership Travel & Medical Plan for members of the V.I.P.
Serving you since 1997
To become a member call us or visit your travel agency today.
A venture of the Ventures & Investments Programme (VIP) 1121014
Leadership Training for
Managers & Supervisors
Set performance goals
Delegate for results
Improve decision-making skills
Manage conflict and change
Coach and evaluate others
Control worry & stress
7 Wednesday mornings starting 3rd July
Skills for Success
Build Self Confidence
Develop Better People Skills
Control Worry and Stress
Tuesday 2nd July (5:30pm 7:30pm)
Uptown Mall, 44 Edward Street, POS
8-week course starts 16th July
Experience the Success Breakthrough
For info call 637-3559
Dale Carnegie Training
T&T was yesterday honoured at the
United Nations Public Service Awards
Ceremony for the TTBIZLink initiative
submitted by the Ministry of Trade,
Industry and Investment.
The Awards Ceremony was staged
to conclude the United Nations Public
Service Forum in Manama, the King-
dom of Bahrain.
he UN Public Service Awards honour
projects that fight poverty and promote
The Award winners were presented
to delegations from around the globe
during the high-level awards ceremony.
The theme for this year s global Forum
was Transformative e-Government and
Innovation: Creating a Better Future
T&T s winning TTBIZLink project
facilitates online applications for trade
and business services.
It was designed to reduce duplication
and delay in the processing of such
applications and thereby improve deliv-
ery of business services by government
The Ministry of Trade, Industry and
Investment gave examples of dramatic
reductions in the processing times for
business services to support its entry
Links Archive June 27th 2013 June 29th 2013 Navigation Previous Page Next Page