Home' Trinidad and Tobago Guardian : July 10th 2013 Contents A55
Wednesday, July 10, 2013 www.guardian.co.tt Guardian
1. The North Central Regional Health Authority has authorized tendering for the
invites interested firms having representation and service facilities in Trinidad and Tobago to submit their proposal.
2. Tender Documents may be perused at
are available between the hours of 8:00am -12:00pm and 1:00pm - 3:00pm, but may be taken away upon payment of a
non-refundable fee of
by cash or certified cheque to the North Central Regional
Health Authority, payable at the cashier Building #2, Ground Floor, Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex. The
receipt must be attached to the Tender upon submission.
3. All requests for information and /or clarification shall be addressed to:
4. Tenderers are required to
the Tender Form together with the Tender.
5. Tenders must remain valid for a period of at least
s from the closing date
of the Tender and must be accompanied by the following:
• Valid Income Tax Certificate;
• Valid VAT Clearance Certificate;
• Valid NIS Certificate;
• Certificate of Incorporation/ Certificate of Continuance;
• Tenderers must also provide a copy of NCRHA's Receipt for the procurement of Tender Document;
• Two (2) Recent References of Completed Similar Services;
• Tender Form;
• Qualification Questionnaire.
6. A Site Visit is scheduled for
All other information is included in the Tender Document.
7. All alterations or erasures in the Tender must be initialled by the person submitting the Tender or in the case of a
business entity, a duly authorised officer thereof.
8. A Bid Security of two percent (2%) of the value tendered shall be included with the Bid. Such Security shall be in the
form of a bank guarantee or a certified cheque made payable to the North-Central Regional Health Authority.
9. The original and six (6) copies of the entire
must be placed in sealed envelopes
And clearly marked:
The envelope must be deposited in the Tender Box at the Tenders Department, at the above address no later than 2:00 pm
on Monday 5th August, 2013. Tenderers will be required to sign a form indicating the date and time of deposit of the
Tender before the deposit of the envelope in the Tender Box.
Tenders will be opened publicly at 2:15 pm on the same day. The Tenderer or his representative may choose to be present
at the opening.
10. The Authority does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any other Tender.
11. The successful Tenderer would be required to furnish a Performance Bond of not less than ten percent (10%) of the
contract price within fourteen (14) days of receiving the letter of award.
14. The Authority reserves the right to cancel the present Tender in its entirety or partially, without defraying any cost
incurred by any firm in submitting its Tender.
Mardy Fish says he
feels mentally and phys-
ically ready to return to
the ATP Tour.
American has played in
just one event since
pulling out of the US
Open before his fourth-
round match last Sep-
tember. He missed about
earlier in 2012 because of
an accelerated heartbeat
but has implied that his
recent absences have
been more about prepar-
ing himself psychologi-
cally to compete at the
Fish plans to play tour-
naments in Atlanta and
Washington this month.
On a conference call
yesterday to promote the
Citi Open in the nation s
capital, Fish said: "You
just try to get in the best
possible mental state."
Fish has been ranked
STUTTGART---Gael Monfils of France defeated
compatriot Paul-Henri Mathieu 7--6 (0), 6--4 to
advance to the second round of the Mercedes Cup
Monfils served 16 aces to set up a clash with sixth-
seeded Florian Mayer, who defeated another German,
Andreas Beck, 6--4, 3--6, 6--1. Victor Hanescu rallied
to beat Dmitry Tursunov of Russia 3--6, 6--3, 7--6
(7) in two hours, 25 minutes.
The Romanian will next face Brazilian Thomaz
Bellucci, who defeated seventh-seeded Lukas Rosol
of the Czech Republic 6--4, 6--4. It was Rosol s third
Nikolay Davydenko of Russia came from behind
to beat Spain s Daniel Munoz-De La Nava 6--7 (6),
6--3, 6--4 and set up a match with fourth-seeded
Benoit Paire of France, who received a bye into the
Leonardo Mayer of Argentina rallied to beat Spain s
Pablo Andujar 3-6, 7-6 (5), 7-6 (5) in a match lasting
two hours, 55 minutes.
Fifth-seeded Fabio Fognini of Italy bounced back
from his first-round exit at Wimbledon by defeating
Britain s Alexander Ward 6--3, 7--6 (5). Germany s
Nils Langer defeated fellow countryman Robin Kern
3--6, 6--4, 6--3.
Ernests Gulbis rallied past Marcel Granollers of
Spain 4--6, 6--1, 6--1. The Latvian will face top-
seeded Tommy Haas of Germany for a place in the
Monfils sets up
clash with Mayer
Mardy Fish ... plans to
play at the ATP Tour
event in Washington
this month. AP PHOTO
NEWPORT---Top-seeded Sam Querrey has been
upset in the opening round of the Hall of Fame
Tennis Championships on Tuesday, falling to fellow
American Tim Smyczek 6--4, 7--6 (8) in Rhode
Querrey, a 2009 Newport finalist who entered the
week ranked 21st in the world, was broken in the
seventh game of the opening set by the 120th-ranked
Smyczek. Smyczek was ranked a career-best 101 in
In the tiebreaker, Querrey saved match point twice,
both with aces, but hit a backhand return into the
net from along the back line on the final point.
It was the second match this year between the
two. Querrey won in straight sets at Indian Wells in
ousted in Newport
Links Archive July 9th 2013 July 11th 2013 Navigation Previous Page Next Page