Home' Trinidad and Tobago Guardian : August 15th 2013 Contents A66
Guardian www.guardian.co.tt Thursday, August 15, 2013
NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL HEALTHAUTHORITY
The North-Central Regional Health Authority has authorized tendering for the following:
Name of Tender
Date for Site Visit
i. Request for Proposal for the Purchase and
Thursday 22nd August, 2013
Monday 9th September,
Implementation of a Payroll System for the
2013 at 2:00 pm
North-Central Regional Health Authority
ii. Supply, Installation, Commissioning and
Monday 9th September,
Maintenance of Two (2) Table Mounted
2013 at 2:00 pm
Abdominal Retractor System for Open
Surgery and for Minimally Invasive Surgery
(Laparoscopic Surgery) at Eric Williams Medical
iii. Supply, Installation, Commissioning and
Monday 9th September,
Maintenance of Ophthalmology Equipment
2013 at 2:00 pm
for the Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex.
and now invites interested firms having representation and service facilities in Trinidad and Tobago to submit their proposals.
2. Site Visit for the Request for Proposal for the Purchase and Implementation of a Payroll System for the North-Central Regional Health Authority is
scheduled for Thursday 22nd August, 2013. All other information is included in the Tender Document.
3. Tender Documents may be perused at Third Floor, Room 306, Building #39, Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex, and are available between the
hours of 8:00am -12:00pm and 1:00pm - 3:00pm, but may be taken away upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Three Hundred Dollars (TT$300.00)
by cash or certified cheque to the North-Central Regional Health Authority, payable at the cashier Building #2, Ground Floor, Eric Williams Medical
Sciences Complex for each of the Tenders indicated above. The receipt must be attached to the Tender upon submission.
4. All requests for information and /or clarification shall be addressed to:
The Chairman of the Tenders Committee
c/o Tenders Department
North Central Regional Health Authority
Third Floor, Room 306
Building 39, Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
Uriah Butler Highway, Champs Fleurs
Tel: (868) 645-2640 ext: 5077
Fax: (868) 645-2640 ext. 5077
5. Tenderers are required to fully complete and return the Tender Form together with the Tender.
6. Tenders must remain valid for a period of at least one hundred and eighty (180) days (6 months) from the closing date of the Tender and must be
accompanied by the following:
• Valid Income Tax Certificate;
• Valid VAT Clearance Certificate;
• Valid NIS Certificate;
• Certificate of Incorporation/ Certificate of Continuance;
• 2% Bid Security;
• Tender Form;
• The Price Schedule which must include the Delivery Schedule;
• Two (2) Recent References of Completed Similar Services;
• Qualification Questionnaire and
• Tenderers must also provide a copy of NCRHA's Receipt for the procurement of each Tender Document;
7. All alterations or erasures in the Tender must be initialled by the person submitting the Tender or in the case of a business entity, a duly authorised
8. A Bid Security of two percent (2%) of the value tendered shall be included with the Bid. Such Security shall be in the form of a bank guarantee or a
9. The ORIGINAL AND SIX (6) COPIES OF THE ENTIRE ORIGINAL TENDER SUBMISSION DOCUMENTS must be placed in sealed envelopes
THE CHAIRMAN OF THE TENDERS COMMITTEE
NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL HEALTH AUTHORITY
BUILDING 39, ERIC WILLIAMS MEDICAL SCIENCES COMPLEX
URIAH BUTLER HIGHWAY, CHAMPS FLEURS
And clearly marked:
Tender -- indicate the Tender you are submitting as stated above
10. The envelope(s) must be deposited personally in the Tender Box at the Tenders Department, at the above address no later than 2:00 pm on Monday 9th
i. Request for Proposal for the Purchase and Implementation of a Payroll System for the North-Central Regional Health Authority.
ii. Supply, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of Two (2) Table Mounted Abdominal Retractor System for Open Surgery
and for Minimally Invasive Surgery (Laparoscopic Surgery) at Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex.
iii. Supply, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of Ophthalmology Equipment for the Eric Williams Medical Sciences
11. Tenderers will be required to sign a form indicating the date and time of deposit of the Tender before the deposit of the envelope in the Tender Box. Each
of the tenders will be opened publicly at 2:15 pm on the date of the closing as stated above in a meeting room on the NCRHA's premises. The Tenderer
or his representative may choose to be present at the opening.
12. The Authority does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any other Tender.
13. The successful Tenderer would be required to furnish a Performance Bond of not less than ten percent (10%) of the contract price within fourteen (14)
days of receiving the letter of award.
14. Late Tenders will not be considered.
15. Failure to comply with any of these instructions may result in the Tender not being considered.
16. The Authority reserves the right to cancel the present Tender in its entirety or partially, without defraying any cost incurred by any firm in submitting its
T&T s Ty Abraham, Kezia Koroma, Dominique
Coutain and Shania Millington got off to winning
starts in the first round of the Coca Cola ITF Tour-
nament in St Lucia on Tuesday.
Abraham, ranked 1387th among world juniors, bat-
tled to a hard fought 6-1, 3-6, 6-2 over local Tjimon
Louist in the Boys Under 18 Singles though his
brother Josh (1299th) went down 6-4, 6-4 to Brazil s
Plaztech Cavalcante and Kyrel Trim (2077th) lost 6-
1, 6-0 to Guatemala s Franz Luna Lavidalie.
In the Girls Under 18 Singles, Koroma (1690th)
cruised past St Lucian Surabhi Gupta 6-0, 6-0,
Millington (1720th) whipped local Jayda Hunte by
the same margin and Coutain (1831st) edged Antiguan
Noah Peters 6-4, 6-3.
Their teammates Makala Goodridge, Danielle
Devenish and Julia Campbell had a more difficult
time with Goodridge losing 6-1, 6-0 to Antiguan
D Jeri Raymond, Devenish going down 6-1, 6-0 to
Maria Dominique Ong of the Philippines and Camp-
bell being beaten 6-0, 6-0 by American Christina
Second seed Breana Stampfli (433rd) was granted
Meanwhile in the Coca Cola Wilson Under 14 Cir-
cuit Tournament in the same country, Boys fourth
seed Kobe James of T&T advanced to the second
round with a 6-0, 6-2 win over Antiguan Chad
Joseph and Danyel Angus beat Dominican Ethan
Doctrove 6-3, 6-1.
Their teammate Joshua Arnold lost 6-4, 6-3 to
Grenadan Mickel Alexander.
Among the girls, T&T s Candace Cook beat Vin-
centian Amarilla Benn 6-3, 6-3 and Anya King
whipped Vincentian Anastasia White 6-0, 6-2. King
and Cook were also successful in the first round of
the Doubles, beating Antiguan Meggan Williams and
St Lucian Shereese Henry 6-2, 7-6. (NC)
Boys Under 18 Singles
Ty Abraham (T&T) bt Tjimon Louisy (Lca) 6-1,
3-6, 6-2, Franz Luna Lavidalie (Gua) bt Kyrel Trim
(T&T) 6-1, 6-0, P Plaztech Cavalcante (Bra) bt
Josh Abraham (T&T) 6-4, 6-4.
Girls Under 18 Singles
Kezia Koroma (T&T) bt Surabhi Gupta (Lca) 6-
0, 6-0, Shania Millington (T&T) bt Jayda Hunte
(Lca) 6-0, 6-0, D'Jeri Raymond (Ant) bt Makalah
Goodridge (T&T) 6-1, 6-0, Maria Dominique Ong
(Phi) bt Danielle Devenish (T&T) 6-1, 6-0, Cristina
Rovira (USA) bt Julia Campbell (T&T) 6-0, 6-0,
Dominique Coutain (T&T) bt Noah Peters (Ant) 6-
Boys Under 14 Singles First Round
Kobe James (T&T) bt Chad Joseph (Ant) 6-0,
6-2, Danyel Angus (T&T) bt Ethan Doctrove
(DMA) 6-3, 6-1, Mickel Alexander (Grn) bt Joshua
Arnold (T&T) 6-4, 6-3.
Girls Under 14 Singles First Round
Candace Cook (T&T) bt Amarilia Benn (Vin) 6-3,
6-3, Anya King (T&T) bt Anastasia White (Vin) 6-
Boys Under 14 Doubles First Round
Zachary Duboulay (Lca) & Nicholas Fuller (Ant)
bt Danyel Angus (T&T) & Justin Marcano (Ant) 2-
6, 7-5 [10-8].
Girls Under 14 Doubles First Round
Candace Cook (T&T) & Anya King (T&T) bt
Meggan Williams (Ant) & Shereese Henry (Lca)
Links Archive August 14th 2013 August 16th 2013 Navigation Previous Page Next Page