Home' Trinidad and Tobago Guardian : October 3rd 2013 Contents A67
Thursday, October 3, 2013 www.guardian.co.tt Guardian
SALE BY MORTGAGEE
Offers are invited for the purchase of the
CWU 8/2013 (commercial) - 2-storey guest
house on 677.3m2 leasehold land at #35
Dillon Street, Bon Accord Tobago.
CWU 9/2013 (residential) - 8,356 sq ft. L.P
11B Road Reserve, off Sparrow Drive,
Simeon Road, Petit Valley.
623-9091 ext. 2581/2579
SEND SEALED BIDS TO:
The Manager (Property Sale)
Commercial Workout Unit :
3rd Floor 45 Abercromby Street
Bids must follow the guidelines herein given to
ensure they are duly considered.
Bids, in a sealed envelope, must be received
by 3:00 pm on October 18th, 2013. Late bids
will not be considered
The Mortgagee does not bind itself to accept
the highest or any offer. The property will be
sold "as is" subject to all rates, taxes or other
outgoings that may be due at the time of sale.
Unsuitable bids will not be acknowledged.
NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL HEALTHAUTHORITY
1. The North-Central Regional Health Authority has authorized tendering for the following:
Name of Tender
Date for Site Visit
i. Supply, Installation, Testing, Commissioning
and Maintenance of One
Monday 28th October,
(1) New Elevator for the Mount
2013 at 2:00 pm
Hope Women's Hospital
ii. Design, Supply, Installation, Commissioning
and Maintenance of a Clean Room Air Conditioning
Monday 28th October,
System for the TPN Rooms in the Pharmacy
2013 at 2:00 pm
at Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
and now invites interested firms having representation and service facilities in Trinidad and Tobago to submit their proposals.
2. Site Visit for the:
i. Supply, Installation, Testing, Commissioning and Maintenance of One (1) New Elevator for the Mount Hope Women's Hospital is
scheduled for Monday 14th October, 2013. All other information is included in the Tender Document.
ii. Design, Supply, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of a Clean Room Air Conditioning System for the TPN Rooms in the
Pharmacy at Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex is scheduled for Tuesday 15th October, 2013. All other information is
included in the Tender Document.
3. Tender Documents may be perused at Third Floor, Room 306, Building #39, Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex, and are available
between the hours of 8:00am -12:00pm and 1:00pm - 3:00pm, but may be taken away upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Three Hundred
Dollars (TT$300.00) by cash or certified cheque to the North-Central Regional Health Authority, payable at the cashier Building #2, Ground
Floor, Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex for each of the Tenders indicated above. The receipt must be attached to the Tender upon submission.
4. All requests for information and /or clarification shall be addressed to:
The Chairman of the Tenders Committee
c/o Tenders Department
North Central Regional Health Authority
Third Floor, Room 306
Building 39, Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
Uriah Butler Highway, Champs Fleurs
Tel: (868) 645-2640 ext: 5077
Fax: (868) 645-2640 ext. 5077
5. Tenderers are required to fully complete and return the Tender Form together with the Tender.
6. Tenders must remain valid for a period of at least one hundred and eighty (180) days (6 months) from the closing date of the Tender and must be accom-
panied by the following:
• Valid Income Tax Certificate;
• Valid VAT Clearance Certificate;
• Valid NIS Certificate;
• Certificate of Incorporation/ Certificate of Continuance;
• 2% Bid Security in the form of a bank guarantee or a certified cheque;
• Tender Form;
• The Price Schedule which must include the Delivery Schedule;
• Documentary evidence that the Tenderer is eligible and is qualified to perform the Contract in accordance with the general conditions if its Tender is
• Two (2) Recent References of Completed Similar Services;
• Qualification Questionnaire with all attachments;
• Tenderers must also provide a copy of NCRHA's Receipt for the procurement of Tender Document;
7. All alterations or erasures in the Tender must be initialled by the person submitting the Tender or in the case of a business entity, a duly authorised
8. A Bid Security of two percent (2%) of the value tendered shall be included with the Bid. Such Security shall be in the form of a bank guarantee or a
9. The ORIGINAL AND SIX (6) COPIES OF THE ENTIRE ORIGINAL TENDER SUBMISSION DOCUMENTS must be placed in sealed
envelopes addressed to:
THE CHAIRMAN OF THE TENDERS COMMITTEE
NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL HEALTH AUTHORITY
THIRD FLOOR, BUILDING 39, ERIC WILLIAMS MEDICAL SCIENCES COMPLEX
URIAH BUTLER HIGHWAY, CHAMPS FLEURS
And clearly marked:
Tender -- indicate the Tender you are submitting as stated above
10. The envelope(s) must be deposited personally in the Tender Box at the Tenders Department, at the above address no later than 2:00 pm on Monday 28th
i. Supply, Installation, Testing, Commissioning and Maintenance of One (1) New Elevator for the Mount Hope Women's Hospital
ii. Design, Supply, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of a Clean Room Air Conditioning System for the TPN Rooms in
the Pharmacy at EricWilliams Medical Sciences Complex
11. Tenderers will be required to sign a form indicating the date and time of deposit of the Tender before the deposit of the envelope in the Tender Box. Each
of the tenders will be opened publicly at 2:15 pm on the date of the closing as stated above in a meeting room on the NCRHA's premises. The Tenderer or
his representative may choose to be present at the opening.
12. The Authority does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any other Tender.
13. The successful Tenderer would be required to furnish a Performance Bond of not less than ten percent (10%) of the contract price within fourteen (14)
days of receiving the letter of award.
14. Late Tenders will not be considered.
15. Failure to comply with any of these instructions may result in the Tender not being considered.
16. The Authority reserves the right to cancel the present Tender in its entirety or partially, without defraying any cost incurred by any firm in submitting its
KINGSTON---Top order batsman Chinelle Henry
has been called-up while left-armer Stacy-Ann
King has been recalled to the West Indies Women s
squad for the ODI series in Jamaica and the T20
series in Barbados.
Eighteen-year old Henry is a promising newcomer
on the verge of her international debut while King,
a 30-year-old who bats left-handed and bowls left-
arm medium pace, returns to the regional setup after
a year-long break.
The Windies will face New Zealand in three ODIs
in Jamaica on October 6, 8 and 10 then travel to Bar-
bados to take on England and New Zealand in the
tri-nation T20 Series from October 14 to October
"Henry is a wonderful talent and we want to give
her an opportunity at the international level," head
coach Sherwin Campbell said.
"She has fitted in well in the camp and looks ready
to make the move up. It is good to have King back
in the squad and she brings experience. She is very
good in this format with her explosive batting and
deceptive medium-pace bowling."
The squad will again be led by experienced wick-
et-keeper Merissa Aguilleira---who has been at the
helm since 2009. (CMC)
ODI Squad: Merissa Aguilleira (captain),
Shemaine Campbelle, Shanel Daley, Deandra
Dottin, Kycia Knight, Kyshona Knight, Natasha
McLean, Anisa Mohammed, Subrina Munroe,
Shaquana Quintyne, Tremayne Smartt, Shakera
Selman, Stafanie Taylor
T20 Squad: Merissa Aguilleira (captain),
Shemaine Campbelle, Shanel Daley, Deandra
Dottin, Chinelle Henry, Stacy-Ann King, Kyshona
Knight, Anisa Mohammed, Juliana Nero,
Shaquana Quintyne, Shakera Selman, Tremayne
Smartt, Stafanie Taylor.
Newcomer in WI
women squad for
ODI, T20 series
Links Archive October 2nd 2013 October 4th 2013 Navigation Previous Page Next Page