Home' Trinidad and Tobago Guardian : January 28th 2014 Contents B2
A.V.Knowles & Co. the Caribbean's largest credit specialist is seeking to recruit qualified individuals to fill
the following position in the Organisation:-
Job Purpose : To contact debtors and conduct interviews (face to face/telephone) to make payment
arrangements for settling debts in the shortest possible period.
• Make a minimum number of telephone calls as assigned by the Department Supervisor each workday
to debtors who owe clients money.
• Interview debtors to assess ability to repay debt
• Establish payment plans for debtors
• Update Debtors' Information system daily with collections efforts
• Record payment arrangements and follow up monthly to ensure that payments are made as scheduled.
• Issue lapse payment letters to debtors who have missed payments
• Follow up on all promises or any other type of commitment
• Liaise with Field Agents for the purpose of locating debtors as required
• Liaise with Attorneys to initiate Legal action for debtors who have stopped paying or cannot be located
• Perform any other related duties that may be assigned
• Five GCE or CXC passes including Mathematics, English Language. Passes at the Caribbean
Examination Council (CXC) must be General Proficiency Grade I, II, III, CXC Basic Proficiency Grade
• Minimum three years working experience in debt collections.
• Sound knowledge and understanding of standard Credit and Collections procedures
• Debt Collectors' certification will be an asset
Skills and Competencies
• Ability to work in a highly confidential environment
• Must possess strong organizational and time management skills
• Must possess above average oral and written communication skills
• Must be possess strong negotiation skills
• Must be able to work well with other members of the Team
• Must be self motivated
• Must possess knowledge of MS Office applications
Please send a cover letter and resume by November 30th, 2013 via:
Mail: Human Resources c/o A.V. Knowles & Co. Ltd.
50 Woodford St, Woodbrook.
AN OPPORTUNITY TO PARTNER WITH A
WELL-ESTABLISHED AND GROWING COMPANY.
WE INVITE APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING:
o Sales and Marketing Manager
To develop and maintain marketing strategies to meet the orga-
nizational needs and objectives.
• Candidate requires to possess a BSc Electrical
Engineering with management experience
o Store Manager - Marabella Branch
Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and
ensure efficiency in the store.
• Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
o External Sales Executives
• The Sales Executive will be required to proactively
service and support our existing clientele base and at the
same time rigorously prospect and secure new
customers with assigned geographic routes
o Counter Sales Attendant
• 3 CXC passes including Maths and English
• Knowledge of electrical items would be an asset.
• One year experience
• 3 o' levels including Maths and English
• Must be computer Literate
Attractive Remuneration package includes:
• Base Salary
• Health and Pension Plan
• Performance Bonus
Application to together with the resume should address to:
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
Po Bag 279 or email: email@example.com
Every individual has his own characteristic
way of behaving, responding to emotions,
perceiving things and looking at the world.
No two individuals are similar.
You might like going out for parties but
your friend might prefer staying back at home
reading his/her favourite book. It is really not
necessary that if you like partying around,
your friend will also like the same. Here comes
the role of personality.
What an individual sees in his childhood
days and most importantly his/her growing
days form his personality. How an individual
is raised plays an important role in shaping
Personality is nothing but the aggregate
conglomeration of memories and incidents in
an individual s entire life span. Environmental
factors, family background, financial conditions,
genetic factors, situations and circumstances
also contribute to an individual s personali-
ty.In a layman s language, how we behave in
our day to day lives reflects our personality.
How an individual behaves depends on his
family background, upbringing, social status
and so on. An individual with a troubled child-
hood would not open up easily. He/she would
always hesitate to open his heart in front of
others. Some kind of fear would always be
there within him.
An individual who never had any major
problems in life would be an extrovert and
would never have issues interacting and social-
ising with others. You really can t blame an
individual for not being an extrovert. It is
essential to check his/her background or past
life. It is quite possible that as a child, he was
not allowed to go out of his home, play and
freak out with friends. These individuals start
believing that their home is their only world
and they are not safe outside. Such a mindset
soon becomes their personality.
Personality also influences what we think,
our beliefs, values and expectations. What we
think about others depends on our person-
In a layman s language personality is defined
as the personal qualities and characteristics
of an individual.
Personality is how we interact with others.
Personality is a sum of characteristics of an
individual which makes him different from
the others. It is our personality which makes
us unique and helps us stand apart from the
Following are the factors which help in shap-
ing one s personality:
• Heredity - Heredity refers to factors that
are determined once an individual is born. An
individual s physique, attractiveness, body
type, complexion, body weight depend on
his/her parents biological makeup.
• Environment - The environment to which
an individual is subjected to during his growing
years plays an important role in determining
his/her personality. The varied cultures in
which we are brought up and our family back-
grounds have a crucial role in shaping our
• Situation - An individual s personality
also changes with current circumstances and
situations. An individual would behave in a
different way when he has enough savings
with him and his behaviour would automat-
ically change when he is bankrupt.
An individual s appearance, character, intel-
ligence, attractiveness, efficiency, style deter-
mine his/her personality.
What is personality development ?
Personality development is defined as a
process of developing and enhancing one s
personality. Personality development helps an
individual to gain confidence and high self
Personality development also is said to have
a positive impact on one s communication
skills and the way he sees the world. Individuals
tend to develop a positive attitude as a result
of personality development
Guardian www.guardian.co.tt Tuesday, January 28, 2014
influences what we
think, our beliefs, values
What we think about
on our personality.
Links Archive January 27th 2014 January 29th 2014 Navigation Previous Page Next Page