Home' Trinidad and Tobago Guardian : February 15th 2014 Contents A66
Guardian www.guardian.co.tt Saturday, February 15, 2014
NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL HEALTHAUTHORITY
1. The North-Central Regional Health Authority has authorized tendering for the following;
Name of Tender
Supply of One (1) Bio Hazard Vehicle for the NCRHA
Monday 17th March 2014 at 2:00 pm
and now invites interested firms having representation and service facilities in Trinidad and Tobago to submit their proposal.
2. Tender Documents may be perused at Third Floor, Room 306, Building #39, Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex, between the hours of 8:00am -
12:00pm and 1:00pm - 3:00pm, but may be taken away upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Three Hundred Dollars (TT$300.00) by cash or certified
cheque to the North-Central Regional Health Authority, payable at the cashier Building #2, Ground Floor, Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex. The receipt
must be attached to the Tender upon submission.
3. All requests for information and /or clarification shall be addressed to:
The Chairman of the Tenders Committee
c/o Tenders Department, Room 323
North Central Regional Health Authority, Third Floor
Building 39, Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex, Uriah Butler Highway, Champs Fleurs
Tel: (868) 645-2640 ext: 5077 Fax: (868) 645-2640 ext. 5077
4. Tenderers are required to fully complete and return the Tender Form together with the Tender.
5. Tenders must remain valid for a period of at least one hundred and eighty (180) days (6 months) from the closing date of the Tender and must be
accompanied by the following:
• Valid Income Tax Certificate;
• Valid VAT Clearance Certificate;
• Valid NIS Certificate;
• Certificate of Incorporation/ Certificate of Continuance;
• 2% Bid Security in the form of a bank guarantee or a certified cheque;
• Tender Form;
• The Price Schedule which must include the Delivery Schedule;
• Two (2) Recent References of Completed Similar Services;
• Qualification Questionnaire with all attachments;
• Tenderers must also provide a copy of NCRHA's Receipt for the procurement of Tender Document;
6. All alterations or erasures in the Tender must be initialled by the person submitting the Tender or in the case of a business entity, a duly authorised
7. The Bid Security of two percent (2%) of the value tendered shall be included with the Bid. Such Security shall be in the form of a bank guarantee or a
8. The original and five (5) copies of the entire original Tender submission documents must be placed in sealed envelopes addressed to:
The Chairman of the Tenders Committee
North Central Regional Health Authority
Building 39, Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
Uriah Butler Highway, Champs Fleurs
And clearly marked:
Request for Proposal for the Supply of One (1) Bio Hazard Vehicle for the North-Central Regional Health Authority (NCRHA)
9. The envelope must be deposited in the Tender Box at the Tenders Department, at the above address no later than 2:00 pm on Monday 17th March
2014. Tenderers will be required to sign a form indicating the date and time of deposit of the Tender before the deposit of the envelope in the Tender Box.
10. Tenders will be opened publicly at 2:15 pm on the same day in a meeting room on the NCRHA's premises. The Tenderer or his representative may choose
to be present at the opening.
11. The Authority does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any other Tender.
12. The successful Tenderer would be required to furnish a Performance Bond of not less than ten percent (10%) of the contract price within fourteen (14)
days of receiving the letter of award.
13. Late Tenders will not be considered.
14. Failure to comply with any of these instructions may result in the Tender not being considered.
15. The Authority reserves the right to cancel the present Tender in its entirety or partially, without defraying any cost incurred by any firm in submitting its
BARCELONA---Barcelona forward Neymar has
recovered from an ankle injury and will be available
to play against Rayo Vallecano today.
The Brazil striker had been sidelined since injuring
his right ankle in a Copa del Rey match at Getafe
on January 16.
Neymar had been training with the first team but
received medical clearance only on Friday for the
Spanish league match at the Camp Nou.
Neymar has missed eight games since the injury
and should be available for Barcelona's Champions
League match at Manchester City on Tuesday.
"He's been training very well and has recovered
well," Barcelona coach Gerardo Martino said. "He
looks loose in the trainings, now we just have to see
how he responds against our opponents."
Neymar will take midfielder Xavi Hernandez's
place in the squad after the Spain international exited
Wednesday's 1-1 Copa del Rey draw at Real Sociedad
early with a knock. Martino said Xavi's injury was
not serious, making him likely to return against City.
The Spanish champion leads the league alongside
Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid after 23 rounds.
Neymar has 10 goals in 24 appearances since his
summer move from Santos, which has also caused
off-field distractions as a Madrid court investigates
irregularities in the player's contract. (AP)
for World Cup in US in June
EAST RUTHERFORD---Portugal will prepare for the
World Cup with two friendlies in the United States,
against Mexico at Foxborough, Massachusetts, on
June 6 and Ireland in New Jersey four days later.
Portugal features world player of the year Cristiano
The Portuguese open the World Cup against Ger-
many on June 16, faces the United States six days
later and closes the group round against Ghana on
Neymar returns to Barcelona
squad against Rayo Vallecano
Adriano returns, sets
sight on World Cup
SAO PAULO---Former Brazil striker Adri-
ano has played again after a nearly two-
year layoff and is setting his sights on a
return to the national team for the World
Cup at home.
Although Adriano played less than 10
minutes in Atletico Paranaense's 1-0 win
over The Strongest of Bolivia in the Copa
Libertadores on Thursday, it marked his
return to football after a series of injuries
and off-the-field problems that almost led
to his retirement.
The 31-year-old Adriano says he "would
be lying" if he said he doesn't dream about
playing the World Cup with Brazil this year,
although he admits it won't be easy and
that he will have to be patient to regain his
Barcelona's Neymar, from Brazil, controls the ball
during a a training session at the Sports Center FC
Barcelona Joan Gamper in San Joan Despi, Spain,
yesterday. AP PHOTO
Links Archive February 14th 2014 February 16th 2014 Navigation Previous Page Next Page