Home' Trinidad and Tobago Guardian : March 10th 2014 Contents A10
Guardian www.guardian.co.tt Monday, March 10, 2014
- VISUAL (Spectacles
& Contact Lens)
Citigroup Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is a leading provider of Cash Management, Trade and Treasury Services (TTS), Securities and Fund
Services, and Capital Markets products and services to financial institutions and corporate clients around the world. With a global network spanning
over 100 countries, we are uniquely qualified to service clients with local and cross-border interests and provide integrated reporting and management.
Manage the Trade product for TTS Trinidad Hub, inclusive of revenue targets in Trinidad, Barbados, The Bahamas and un-branched territories.
This includes product development, assistance to the TTS Sales Team and Relationship Managers in ensuring successful revenue acquisition, main-
tenance of the products suite through its lifecycle, successful ramp of revenues through efficient execution, including all after-mandate activities that
require intervention. This includes actions such as identifying the needs for other participants and senior intervention on the client or bank side.
• Drive enhancements and development in the Trade and associated sub-products (Trade Finance, Trade Services, Supply Chain Finance,
and Export Agency Finance) to stretch targets
• Improve efficiency and accuracy of reporting in TTS across the business management function, including regulatory discipline, customer
acquisition, and revenue realization
• Represent TTS in key client, community and other events
• Articulate and devise the revenue acquisition and retention strategy for all business' under the TTS umbrella in support of the eventual
goal of diversifying the business across revenue streams, industry base and geographic inputs
• Manage the Trade Product Team to drive their performance in support of the strategy
• Monitor and maintain strict regulatory compliance and adhere to all policies and procedures
• Client Meetings: Development of client opportunities arising from lead sourcing
• Product Enhancement: Development and enhancement of the Trade Product set
• Talent Development: Managing the existing talent on the Trade Product Team and across the TTS Sales team
• Training: Investment in understanding and learning new products, trends and market developments
• Process and reporting development & refinement, communication with regional partners
• Manage shared responsibilities, including but not limited to Record Management, Information Security, Continuity of Business
• Bachelor's degree from a recognized University in Business or a related discipline.
• A minimum of ten (10) years in various banking functions
- People Management (2 years +)
- Relationship Management (3 years +)
- Trade (5 years +)
- Cash Management (3 years +)
- Treasury (2 years +)
• International Market and Industry awareness with business administration and/or macro-economic background: (Analytical, Numerical,
Comfort presenting to customers seniors).
• Proven track record in Sales Leadership and attainment of target.
• Worked extensively with diverse clients and cultures in Latin America
• Ability to work independently, ability to multi-task and drive multiple assignments to completion
• Excellent communication skills required to influence and negotiate with senior leaders (across functions and geography)
• Strong trouble shooting/problem solving skills
• Multi-Lingual -- fluent in English and Spanish
A Caribbean Airlines (CAL) plane
was left circling Guyana s Cheddi
Jagan International Airport for 10
minutes after an air traffic controller
abandoned his post.
Aviation authorities say the con-
troller was frustrated that a colleague
did not arrive on time to relieve him
an eight-hour shift.
He had also apparently complained
of feeling ill.
The CAL Boeing 737 from Trinidad
had to circle the airport until a man-
ager got to the tower and guided it
to a safe landing.
In a statement yesterday, Guyana s
transport ministry said it has launched
Civil Aviation Authority director
Zulfikar Mohamed said the situation
ended "without any danger to pas-
sengers or anyone" but a probe is
security guard was
accidentally shot in
his right foot by a fel-
low security officer.
At around 4 am
Moosammy, 23, of
Lamount Street, Lon-
denville, was on duty
at Gold Dollars Casi-
no, Tropical Plaza,
Marabella when the
opened the door to
the casino for a 36-
year-old officer from
Service and struck
him by mistake. The
security officer s gun
went off and Moon-
sammy was shot on
the big toe of his right
He was taken to the
San Fernando General
Hospital where he
was treated and dis-
Marabella police are
investigating the inci-
CAL plane in Guyana air traffic incident
Links Archive March 9th 2014 March 11th 2014 Navigation Previous Page Next Page