Home' Trinidad and Tobago Guardian : March 26th 2014 Contents A52
Guardian www.guardian.co.tt Wednesday, March 26, 2014
NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL HEALTHAUTHORITY
1. The North-Central Regional Health Authority has authorized tendering for the following:
Name of Tender
Date for Site Visit
Request for Proposal for Interior
Tuesday 8th April 2014
Monday 28th April
Design and Outfitting Services for
2014 at 2:00 pm
the Refurbishment Works at the Foyer
All other information is
(Main Lobby), Mount Hope Women's
included in the Tender
and now invites interested firms having representation and service facilities in Trinidad and Tobago to submit their proposals.
2. Site Visit for the:
i. Request for Proposal for the Supply of Request for Proposal for Interior Design and Outfitting Services for the
Refurbishment Works at the Foyer (Main Lobby), Mount Hope Women's Hospital is scheduled for Tuesday 8th April
2014. All other information is included in the Tender Document.
3. Tender Documents may be perused at Third Floor, Room 306, Building #39, Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex, and are
available between the hours of 8:00am -12:00pm and 1:00pm - 3:00pm, but may be taken away upon payment of a non-refundable
fee of Three Hundred Dollars (TT$300.00) by cash or certified cheque to the North-Central Regional Health Authority, payable at
the cashier Building #2, Ground Floor, Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex for each of the Tenders indicated above. The
receipt must be attached to the Tender upon submission.
4. All requests for information and /or clarification shall be addressed to:
The Chairman of the Tenders Committee
c/o Tenders Department
North Central Regional Health Authority
Third Floor, Room 306
Building 39, Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
Uriah Butler Highway, Champs Fleurs
Tel: (868) 645-2640 ext: 5077
Fax: (868) 645-2640 ext. 5077
5. Tenderers are required to fully complete and return the Tender Form together with the Tender.
6. Tenders must remain valid for a period of at least one hundred and eighty (180) days (6 months) from the closing date of the Tender
and must be accompanied by the following:
• Valid Income Tax Certificate;
• Valid VAT Clearance Certificate;
• Valid NIB Clearance Certificate;
• Certificate of Incorporation/ Certificate of Continuance;
• 2% Bid Security in the form of a bank guarantee or a certified cheque;
• ender Form;
• The Price Schedule which must include the Delivery Schedule;
• Documentary evidence that the Tenderer is eligible and is qualified to perform the Contract in accordance with the general
conditions if its Tender is accepted;
• Two (2) Recent References of Completed Similar Services;
• Qualification Questionnaire with all attachments;
• Tenderers must also provide a copy of NCRHA's Receipt for the procurement of Tender Document;
7. All alterations or erasures in the Tender must be initialled by the person submitting the Tender or in the case of a business entity,
a duly authorised officer thereof.
8. The Bid Security of two percent (2%) of the value tendered shall be included with the Bid. Such Security shall be in the form of a bank
guarantee or a certified cheque.
9. The ORIGINAL AND COPIES OF THE ENTIRE ORIGINAL TENDER SUBMISSION DOCUMENTS must be placed in sealed
envelopes addressed to:
THE CHAIRMAN OF THE TENDERS COMMITTEE
NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL HEALTH AUTHORITY
BUILDING 39, ERIC WILLIAMS MEDICAL SCIENCES COMPLEX
URIAH BUTLER HIGHWAY, CHAMPS FLEURS
And clearly marked:
Tender -- indicate the Tender you are submitting as stated below
i. Request for Proposal for Interior Design and Outfitting Services for the Refurbishment Works at the Foyer (Main Lobby), Mount
Hope Women's Hospital
10. The envelope(s) must be deposited personally in the Tender Box at the Tenders Department, at the above address no later than
2:00 pm on Monday 28th April 2014.
11. Tenderers will be required to sign a form indicating the date and time of deposit of the Tender before the deposit of the envelope
in the Tender B ox. Each of the tenders will be opened publicly at 2:15 pm on the date of the closing as stated above in a
meeting room on the NCRHA's premises. The Tenderer or his representative may choose to be present at the opening.
12. The Authority does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any other Tender.
13. The successful Tenderer would be required to furnish a Performance Bond of not less than ten percent (10%) of the contract
price within fourteen (14) days of receiving the letter of award.
14. Late Tenders will not be considered.
15. Failure to comply with any of these instructions may result in the Tender not being considered.
16. The Authority reserves the right to cancel the present Tender in its entirety or partially, without defraying any cost incurred by any
firm in submitting its Tender.
Port-of-Spain and Environs will be seeking to
produce another crop of future track-and-field
world champions when the Pan American Insurance
Company Port-of-Spain and Environs Rotary Games
runs off at the Hasely Crawford Stadium, Mucurapo,
Celebrating its 26th anniversary, the Rotary Games
is expected to field hundreds of athletes aiming to
follow in the footsteps of a number of former and
current World Championship and Olympic medallists
including Michelle-Lee Ahye, Jehue Gordon and Marc
Burns, all of whom previously competed at the event.
In the midst of the track-and-field season, Port-
of-Spain and Environs top athletes have been in top
form in local competition. Most recently, the district
stamped its dominance on the primary schools track-
and-field circuit having lost just one out of 18 events
at the T&T Relay Carnival, last weekend. The district
has also claimed 23 titles out of 25 national primary
Speaking at a media launch of the competition at
Lions Cultural Centre, Wrightson Road, yesterday,
event co-ordinator Kelvin Nancoo boasted of the
district s successes over the years and lauded the
support of the Rotary Club for their part in developing
potential future national athletes and the holistic
development of primary school pupils through sport
"We have shown you that we can produce and we
have produced national athletes for the past 20 years
at junior and senior levels. I must thank the Rotary
Club for their tremendous contributions over the
years. Port-of-Spain, thank you, from the bottom of
our hearts. It is by your support and assistance that
our district have won 23 out of the last 25 National
Primary School Championships," said Nancoo in his
address. He also thanked main sponsor Pan American
Life, Atlantic, the Ministry of Sport and the Ministry
of Education. He said this year, although West B
remains favourite to defend its title, the competition
can expect stiff competition from both the Central
and East Zones.
In total, West B has won 21 titles in 25 years. The
district will next challenge the National Primary
Schools Championship on May 21. The Rotary Games
will be streamed live to the public.
off April 3
Event co-ordinator Kelvin Nancoo speaking at the
launch of the 2014 Pan American Insurance Port-of-
Spain and Environs Rotary Games, at Lions Cultural
Centre, Wrightson Road, Port-of-Spain, yesterday.
The 26th annual event will take place at the Hasely
Crawford Stadium, next Thursday.
PHOTO: VINCENT LOPEZ
Links Archive March 25th 2014 March 27th 2014 Navigation Previous Page Next Page