Home' Trinidad and Tobago Guardian : March 27th 2014 Contents A23
Thursday, March 27, 2014 www.guardian.co.tt Guardian
SALE BY MORTGAGEE
OFFERS ARE INVITED FOR THE
10 Acres 16 Perches of freehold lands situate at
Trial Estate Road, La Lune Road, La Lune Village,
The property is being sold "as is" without any
responsibility of the vendor to provide statutory
approvals, surveying data or warranty on its
s uitability for use for any purpose.
The property is being sold subject to any existing
tenancies, occupancy or encroachments however
created or formed.
Telephone Nos. 662-4020/4286; Fax No. 662-0755
Officer #59 Ext 5425
SEND SEALED BIDS TO:
The Properties Officer
Sale No. 09/2014
#34 Southern Main Road, Curepe or
P.O. Box 72, Port-of-Spain
BIDS MUST FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES HEREIN GIVEN
TO ENSURE THAT THEY ARE DULY CONSIDERED
Bids must be received by 3.00 p.m. on 2014 April 14th.
No late bids will be accepted
Unsuitable bids will not be acknowledged
The mortgagee does not bind itself to accept the highest or
any offer. The property will be sold subject to all rates, taxes
and other outgoings that may be due at the time of the sale.
NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL HEALTHAUTHORITY
The North-Central Regional Health Authority has authorized tendering for the following:
TENDER NO. NAME OF TENDER
Supply, Installation, Commissioning,
Monday 28th April 2014 at 2:00 pm
Training and Maintenance of Items of Equipment
for the Coronary Care Unit (9 Beds) and Telemetry
Ward at the Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
Supply, Installation, Commissioning, Training and
Monday 28th April 2014 at 2:00 pm
Maintenance of Two (2) Endocrinology Analyzers,
One (1) Fully Automated Haematology Analyzer and Two
(2) Biochemistry Analyzer at the Diagnostic Laboratory Services,
Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
and now invites interested firms having representation and service facilities in Trinidad and Tobago to submit their proposals.
2. Tender Documents may be perused at Third Floor, Room 306, Building #39, Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex, and are available between the
hours of 8:00am -12:00pm and 1:00pm - 3:00pm, but may be taken away upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Three Hundred Dollars
(TT$300.00) by cash or certified cheque to the North-Central Regional Health Authority, payable at the cashier Building #2, Ground Floor, Eric
Williams Medical Sciences Complex for each of the Tenders indicated above. The receipt must be attached to the Tender upon submission.
3. All requests for information and /or clarification shall be addressed to:
The Chairman of the Tenders Committee
c/o Tenders Department
North Central Regional Health Authority
Third Floor, Room 306
Building 39, Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
Uriah Butler Highway, Champs Fleurs
Tel: (868) 645-2640 ext: 5077
Fax: (868) 645-2640 ext. 5077
4. Tenderers are required to fully complete and return the Tender Form together with the Tender.
5. Tenders must remain valid for a period of at least one hundred and eighty (180) days (6 months) from the closing date of the Tender and must be
accompanied by the following:
• Valid Income Tax Certificate;
• Valid VAT Clearance Certificate;
• Valid NIS Certificate;
• Certificate of Incorporation/ Certificate of Continuance;
• 2% Bid Security in the form of a bank guarantee or a certified cheque;
• Tender Form;
• The Price Schedule which must include the Delivery Schedule;
• Documentary evidence that the Tenderer is eligible and is qualified to perform the Contract in accordance with the general conditions if its
Tender is accepted;
• Two (2) Recent References of Completed Similar Services;
• Qualification Questionnaire with all attachments;
• Tenderers must also provide a copy of NCRHA's Receipt for the procurement of Tender Document;
6. All alterations or erasures in the Tender must be initialled by the person submitting the Tender or in the case of a business entity, a duly authorised
7. The Bid Security of two percent (2%) of the value tendered shall be included with the Bid. Such Security shall be in the form of a bank guarantee or a
8. The ORIGINAL AND COPIES OF THE ENTIRE ORIGINAL TENDER SUBMISSION DOCUMENTS must be placed in sealed envelopes
THE CHAIRMAN OF THE TENDERS COMMITTEE
NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL HEALTH AUTHORITY
BUILDING 39, ERIC WILLIAMS MEDICAL SCIENCES COMPLEX
URIAH BUTLER HIGHWAY, CHAMPS FLEURS
And clearly marked:
Tender -- indicate the Tender you are submitting as stated below
i. Supply, Installation, Commissioning, Training and Maintenance of Items of Equipment for the Coronary Care Unit (9 Beds) and Telemetry Ward
at the Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
ii. Supply, Installation, Commissioning, Training and Maintenance of Two (2) Endocrinology Analyzers, One (1) Fully Automated Haematology
Analyzer and Two(2) Biochemistry Analyzer at the Diagnostic Laboratory Services, Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
9. The envelope(s) must be deposited personally in the Tender Box at the Tenders Department, at the above address no later than 2:00 pm on Monday 28th
10. Tenderers will be required to sign a form indicating the date and time of deposit of the Tender before the deposit of the envelope in the Tender B ox.
Each of the tenders will be opened publicly at 2:15 pm on the date of the closing as stated above in a meeting room on the NCRHA's premises.
The Tenderer or his representative may choose to be present at the opening.
11. The Authority does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any other Tender.
12. The successful Tenderer would be required to furnish a Performance Bond of not less than ten percent (10%) of the contract price within fourteen (14)
days of receiving the letter of award.
13. Late Tenders will not be considered.
14. Failure to comply with any of these instructions may result in the Tender not being considered.
15. The Authority reserves the right to cancel the present Tender in its entirety or partially, without defraying any cost incurred by any firm in submitting its Tender.
The Trinidad and Tobago Manufacturers Asso-
ciation (TTMA) has expressed alarm at the ongoing
industrial action at the Board of Inland Revenue
(BIR) over occupational health and safety concerns.
On Monday it was reported that industrial action
at the BIR s Tax Relations Section had resulted in no
available cashiering service in Port-of-Spain.
The TTMA said in a media release that it was
"disturbed that the industrial action has led to the
closure of the cashiering service at Port-of-Spain."
The group urged the Ministry of Finance and the
Economy, the BIR and the Public Service Association
(PSA) to resolve the matter urgently.
The group also raised concern over an arrangement
for taxpayers to make cheque payments via a drop-
off box, stating that the "security and reliability of
using such a framework may prove to be problematic".
The TTMA recommended that the Ministry of
Finance "institute the prerequisite measures that will
allow for reliability, security and efficiency in this
The group also called for "resolution of this matter
at once to ensure efficiency in the transaction of
Follow us on
Links Archive March 26th 2014 March 28th 2014 Navigation Previous Page Next Page