Home' Trinidad and Tobago Guardian : April 23rd 2014 Contents A68
Guardian www.guardian.co.tt Wednesday, April 23, 2014
NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL HEALTHAUTHORITY
1. The North-Central Regional Health Authority has authorized tendering for the following:
Name of Tender
Supply, Installation, Commissioning, Training
Monday 19th May
and Maintenance of Items of Equipment for
2014 at 2:00 pm
New Wards at Building 18 & 20 (3rd Floor) at
the Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
and now invites interested firms having representation and service facilities in Trinidad and Tobago to submit their proposals.
2. Tender Documents may be perused at Third Floor, Room 306, Building #39, Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex, and are
available between the hours of 8:00am -12:00pm and 1:00pm - 3:00pm, but may be taken away upon payment of a non-refund
able fee of Three Hundred Dollars (TT$300.00) by cash or certified cheque to the North Central Regional Health Authority,
payable at the cashier Building #39, Second Floor, North-Central Regional Health Authority. The receipt must be attached to the
Tender upon submission.
3. All requests for information and /or clarification shall be addressed to:
The Chairman of the Tenders Committee
c/o Tenders Department
North Central Regional Health Authority
Third Floor, Room 306
Building 39, Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
Uriah Butler Highway, Champs Fleurs
Tel: (868) 645-2640 ext: 5077
Fax: (868) 645-2640 ext. 5077
4. Tenderers are required to fully complete and return the Tender Form together with the Tender.
5. Tenders must remain valid for a period of at least one hundred and eighty (180) days (6 months) from the closing date of the
Tender and must be accompanied by the following:
• Valid Income Tax Certificate;
• Valid VAT Clearance Certificate;
• Valid NIB Clearance Certificate;
• Certificate of Incorporation/ Certificate of Continuance;
• 2% Bid Security in the form of a bank guarantee or a certified/manger's cheque from a Bank;
• Tender Form;
• The Price Schedule which must include the Delivery Schedule;
• Documentary evidence that the Tenderer is eligible and is qualified to perform the Contract in accordance with the general
conditions if its Tender is accepted;
• Two (2) Recent References of Completed Similar Services;
• Audited and Certified Financial Statements for the past three years;
• Qualification Questionnaire with all attachments;
• Tenderers must also provide a copy of NCRHA's Receipt for the procurement of Tender Document;
6. All alterations or erasures in the Tender must be initialled by the person submitting the Tender or in the case of a business entity,
a duly authorised officer thereof.
7. The Bid Security of two percent (2%) of the value tendered (VAT Inclusive) shall be included with the Bid. Such Security shall be in
the form of a bank guarantee or a certified/manger's cheque from a Bank.
8. The original and six (6) copies of the entire original Tender submission documents must be placed in sealed envelopes
THE CHAIRMAN OF THE TENDERS COMMITTEE
NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL HEALTH AUTHORITY
BUILDING 39, ERIC WILLIAMS MEDICAL SCIENCES COMPLEX
URIAH BUTLER HIGHWAY, CHAMPS FLEURS
And clearly marked:
Supply, Installation, Commissioning, Training and Maintenance of Items of Equipment for
Building 18 & 20 at the Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
9. The envelope must be deposited in the Tender Box at the Tenders Department, at the above address no later than 2:00 pm on
Monday 19th May 2014. Tenderers will be required to sign a form indicating the date and time of deposit of the Tender before the
deposit of the envelope in the Tender Box.
10. Tenders will be opened publicly at 2:15 pm on the same day in a meeting room on the NCRHA's premises. The Tenderer or his
representative may choose to be present at the opening.
11. The Authority does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any other Tender.
12. The successful Tenderer would be required to furnish a Performance Bond of not less than ten percent (10%) of the contract price
within fourteen (14) days of receiving the letter of award.
13. Late Tenders will not be considered.
14. Failure to comply with any of these instructions may result in the Tender not being considered.
15. The Authority reserves the right to cancel the present Tender in its entirety or partially, without defraying any cost incurred by any
firm in submitting its Tender.
Log on to guardian.co.tt and post your comments
Munroe Road Cricket Club will aim to put an end
to the Merry Boys win streak today, when action
in round five of the T&T Cricket Board Premier
Division T20 competition bowls off.
Merry Boys have been flying this season, winning
all three of its matches and currently lie at the top
of Group A with nine points. Munroe Road has also
shown some form, winning two and losing one of
its three matches.
In the last round, Merry Boys rolled over Seenath s
Auto Bamboo by eight wickets. Merry Boys spin
bowler Ricky Jaipaul, who made his debut for the
national team recently, took 4/16 to reduce Bamboo
Barbadian fast bowler Javon Searles was also
destructive, grabbing 4/31. In reply, Mario Belcon
led the charge, slamming 45 to guide Merry Boys to
131/2 in 17.1 overs.
On the other hand, Munroe is aiming to get back
in the winning column, after losing a low-scoring
match in the last round by three wickets.
Batting first against Moosai, Munroe was bundled
out for 78 in 16.5 overs. Moosai stumbled to the
target, but eventually got home with an over to spare.
In other Group A matches today, Moosai will face
Queen s Park and Alescon Comets will play Bam-
In Group B, a keen contest is on at the top of the
table, as defending champions Powergen, Caldrac,
Jenexcon Tableland and FCB Clarke Road are all
locked on six points.
Tableland will battle Caldrac, Clarke Road faces
Preysal and Esmeralda will look for an upset against
aims to stop
Moosai vs Queen's Park at Honeymoon Park
Munroe Road vs Merry Boys at Munroe Road
Alescon Comets vs Seenath's Auto Bamboo at
FCB Clarke Road vs Clico Preysal at Wilson Road
Jenexcon Tableland vs Caldrac at Gilbert Park
Esmeralda vs Powergen at Esmeralda
MunroeRoad 3 2 1 6
Links Archive April 22nd 2014 April 24th 2014 Navigation Previous Page Next Page