Home' Trinidad and Tobago Guardian : May 9th 2014 Contents A64
Guardian www.guardian.co.tt Friday, May 9, 2014
NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL HEALTHAUTHORITY
1. The North-Central Regional Health Authority has authorized tendering for the following:
NAME OF TENDER
Supply and Maintenance of Five (5) Ambulances
Monday 2nd June 2014
for all Institutions in the NCRHA
at 2:00 pm
and now invites interested firms having representation and service facilities in Trinidad and Tobago to submit their proposals.
2. Tender Documents may be perused at Third Floor, Room 306, Building #39, Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex, and
are available between the hours of 8:00am -12:00pm annd 1:00pm - 3:00pm, but may be taken away upon payment of a
non-refundable fee of Three Hundred Dollars (TT$300.00) by cash or certified cheque to the North Central Regional Health
Authority, payable at the cashier Building #39, Secondd Floor, North-Central Regional Health Authority. The receipt must be
attached to the Tender upon submission.
3. All requests for information and /or clarification shall be addressed to:
The Chairman of the Tenders Committee
c/o Tenders Department
North Central Regional Health Authorrity
Third Floor, Room 306
Building 39, Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
Uriah Butler Highway, Champs Fleurs
Tel: (868) 645-2640 ext: 5077
Fax: (868) 645-2640 ext. 5077
4. Tenderers are required to fully complete and returnn the Tender Form together with the Tender.
5. Tenders must remain valid for a period of at least one hundred and eighty (180) days (6 months) from the closing date of the
Tender and must be accompanied by the following:
o Valid Income Tax Certificate;
o Valid VAT Clearance Certificate;
o Valid NIB Clearance Certificate;
o Certificate of Incorporation/ Certificate of Continuance;
o 2% Bid Security in the form of a bank guarantee or a certified/mannger's cheque from a Bank;
o Tender Form;
o The Price Schedule which must include the Delivery Schedule;
o Documentary evidence that the Tenderer is eligible and is qualified to perform the Contract in accordance with the
general conditions if its Tender is accepted;
o Two (2) Recent References of Completed Similar Services;
o Qualification Questionnaire with all attachments;
o Tenderers must also provide a copy of NCRHA's Receipt for the procurement of Tender Document;
6. All alterations or erasures in the Tender must be initialled by the person submitting the Tender or in the case of a business
entity, a duly authorised officer thereof.
7. The Bid Security of two percent (2%) of the value tendered (VAT Inclusive) shall be included with the Bid. Such Security shall
be in the form of a bank guarantee or a certified/manger's cheque from a Bank.
8. The original and five (5) copies of the entire original Tender submission documents must be placed in sealed
envelopes addressed to:
THE CHAIRMMAN OF THE TENDERS COMMITTEE
NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL HEALTH AUTHORITY
BUILDING 39, ERIC WIILLIAMS MEDICAL SCIENCES COMPLEX
URIAH BUTLER HIGHWAY, CHAMPS FLEURS
And clearly marked:
Supply and Maintenance of Five (5) Ambulances for all Institutions in the NCRHA
9. The envelope must be deposited in the Tender Box at the Tenders Department, at the above address no later than 2:00 pm
on Monday 2nd June 2014. Tenderers will be required to sign a form indicating the date and time of deposit of the Tender
before the deposit of the envelope in the Tender Box.
10. Tenders will be opened publicly at 2:15 pm on the same day in a meeting room on the NCRHA's premises. The Tenderer
or his representative may choose to be present at the opening.
11. The Authority does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any other Tender.
12. The successful Tenderer would be required to furnish a Performance Bond of not less than ten percent (10%) of the contract
price within fourteen (14) days of receiving the letter of award.
13. Late Tenders will not be considered.
14. Failure to comply witth any of these instructions may result in the Tender not being considered.
15. The Authority reserves the right to cancel the present Tender in its entirety or partially, without defraying any cost incurred
by any firm in submitting its Tender.
T&T’s Marc-Anthony Honore and his Sport
Lisbon Benfica volleyball team were crowned
back-to-back Portuguese A-1 Men Champions
after beating Fonte do Bastardo 3-1 (25-22, 22-
25, 25-16, 25-23) at home, this Sunday, in the
third and decisive game of the finals.
Benfica was forced into a third match after
a four-sets loss in the second match of the best-
of-three final on Wednesday against AJF Bas-
Winners’ of the first match at home, 13-time
Portugal Cup champions SL Benfica had high
hopes of clinching the title on Wednesday. How-
ever, AJF Bastardo had other ideas and came
away with a 25-20, 21-25, 25-15, 25-18 to force
a third and deciding clash tomorrow.
Honore will have little time to enjoy his team’s
triumph as he is expected to return home later
this week to join the senior national men’s team
for the four-team Group Q Norceca Third Round
Men’s Qualifiers in Toronto, Canada from Tues-
day May 13–19, to the FIVB World Champi-
onship carded for Poland.
The other European-based T&T player,
France-based Ryan Stewart ended his season
on a low after his Amiens Longueau Metropole
were beaten 23-25, 20-25, 21-25 in their final
Men’s Elite Division Relegation playoff match
Going into the match, Amiens Longueau
Metrople which ended the 14-match series with
a 6-8 record for 16 points was already confirmed
as one of the four teams to be relegated.
It was the first professional stint for Stewart
who will also join up with the senior squad
coached by Gideon Dickson for the qualifiers
Dickson led the national team to its first ever
Caribbean Zonal Volleyball Association title time
three years ago in Suriname and was second
in 2012 led by veteran Nolan Tash.
The T&T team also features experienced Sean
Morrison, Saleem Ali, Ryan Mahadeo, and Kevin
Nimrod along with the emerging talented trio
of Simon Blake, Daneil Williams and Akim
Canada and T&T qualified to the Third round
automatically based on their Norceca rankings
while Costa Rica won Group L of the Second
Round qualifiers at home over Aruba, Curacao
and Antigua/Barbuda while Panama was run-
ner-up to Dominican Republic in Group K which
also involved St Vincent and The Grenadines
and British Virgin Islands.
The other three groups to be contested are
Group P (Cuba, Dominican Republic, Barbados,
Suriname) from May 19 to 25 in Cuba; Group
O (USA, Guatemala, St Lucia, Haiti) from May
13 to 19 in USA and Group R (Mexico, Puerto
Rico, Honduras, Bahamas) from May 20-26 at
the end of which the winners of each will auto-
matically qualify to the World Championship.
The second placed teams will have their playoff
in June for the final spot and will take place in
Mexico/Puerto Rico between July 14 to 20.
Links Archive May 8th 2014 May 10th 2014 Navigation Previous Page Next Page