Home' Trinidad and Tobago Guardian : June 17th 2014 Contents B4
Guardian www.guardian.co.tt Tuesday, June 17, 2014
CAREER OPPORTUNITY - OIL & GAS SECTOR
EXPLORATION & DRILLING MANAGER
The incumbent is responsible for managing and
executing new and developed onshore exploration
and exploitation opportunities, with a focus on
maximizing oil production through the development
of new drilling prospects, using effective cost control
measures to achieve strategic goals.
The ideal candidate should possess the following
BSc Degree in Petroleum Engineering and/or
Post Graduate Qualifications in a related field
Minimum fifteen (15) years' relevant experience
with at least ten (10) managerial experience
Analyze and/or design drilling plans according
to data and production rate
Design engineering well sites
Ability to develop exploration strategies
Assist drilling team, geological team and
production personnel to execute well designs
Candidates who meet the above criteria may send
applications supported by their CV to Corporate
Services Manager, P.O. Box 7777, La Romain,
Deadline for Applications is
June 22nd, 2014.
• World Class Construction projects
• Industry leading training and development
• Exceptional salary package
• Permanent position
• BSc. Civil Engineering
• At least three years relevant experience
• Proficient in AutoCAD/Rivet/Stadd Pro or similar
• Ability to extrapolate 3D models from 2D plans
• Ability to analyse engineering data to predict outcome
• Solid computer skills with knowledge of MS Office
• Outstanding people management and project execution capability
• Ability to examine and evaluate data and present alternative
actions and solutions.
• Knowledge of Trinidad and Tobago Building Codes and
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Well focused, time and resource management.
• Ability to work unsupervised.
NORTH WEST REGIONAL HEALTH AUTHORITY
The North West Regional Health Authority (NWRHA) is one of the leading Health Care institutions
with responsibility for the management of the Port-of-Spain General Hospital, St. James Medical
Complex, St. Ann's Hospital and 17 Health Centres throughout St. George West and St. George
Central. We are currently seeking to recruit suitably qualified and experienced persons for the follow-
SPECIALIST MEDICAL OFFICER (GENERAL PRACTITIONER)
ST. ANN'S HOSPITAL
To provide competent patient-centred care that addresses health needs and promotes wellness.
• Performs medical examinations and assessment of patients; diagnoses and makes prognoses;
makes daily ward rounds.
• Requests diagnostic tests as needed, checks and informs patients of results in a timely manner
• Determines care management and treatment for patients.
• Documents all care provided and education/information given to patients in accordance with
• Provides medical attention in an assigned area.
MINIMUM REQUIRMENT AND EXPERIENCE
• Registration as a medical practitioner with the Medical Board of Trinidad and Tobago.
• Five (5) years post qualification experience in a General Hospital and/or Primary Health Care
• Higher qualification in a relevant specialty i.e. Internal Medicine
To assist in the management and upgrade of the physical infrastructure of the Authority's Health
Institutions in collaboration with the Administration of the Hospital and County Health Offices
- Ensures compliance with operational policies and procedures for maintenance works and
- Assists with the preparation of annual budget estimates for the Institution
- Monitors activities of various sub-sections with a view to solving operational problems and
ensuring their efficient functioning
- Coordinates the activities of subordinate staff involved in technical maintenance and repairs,
general maintenance, custodial and domestic services
- Confers with departmental supervisors and members of the professional staff concerning their
needs and requirements and takes appropriate action to provide the facilities and services required
- Ensures that grounds and buildings are properly maintained
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Facility Management, Hospital Management or a related subject.
- A thorough understanding of the governmental, institutional and legal framework in which the
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in the related field.
- Knowledge of Microsfot Office Suite
- Certificate in Health and Safety will be considered an assest.
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS:
FRIDAY 27TH JUNE, 2014
Applications should be addressed to:
GENERAL MANAGER - HUMAN RESOURCES
NORTH WEST REGIONAL HEALTH AUTHORITY
FIRST FLOOR, #39 DUNDONALD STREET
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
UNSUITABLE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED
Paul J. Meyer
Thomas A. Edison
Links Archive June 16th 2014 June 18th 2014 Navigation Previous Page Next Page