Home' Trinidad and Tobago Guardian : July 7th 2014 Contents A69
Monday, July 7, 2014 www.guardian.co.tt Guardian
NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL HEALTHAUTHORITY
1. The North-Central Regional Health Authority has authorized tendering for the following:
Name of Tender
Site Visit Date
Closing Date Opening Date Non Refundable
22 - 05/2014 Request for Proposal for
Monday 14th July Monday 11th Monday 11th TT$300.00
the Supply, Delivery and
to Tuesday 22nd
August 2014 August 2014
Installation of Wireless
July 2014 at
at 2:00 pm
at 2:15 pm
Access at all Institutions
of the North-Central
Regional Health Authority All other information
is included in the
23 - 05/2014 Request for Proposal for
the Supply and Delivery of
August 2014 August 2014
Information Technology (IT)
at 2:00 pm
at 2:15 pm
Equipment for the North-
Central Regional Health
and now invites interested firms having representation and service facilities in Trinidad and Tobago to submit their proposals.
2. Tender Documents may be perused at Third Floor, Room 306, Building #39, Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex, and
are available between the hours of 8:00am -12:00pm and 1:00pm - 3:00pm, but may be taken away upon payment of a non-
refundable fee payable by cash or certified cheque to the North-Central Regional Health Authority, at the cashier Building #39,
Second Floor, North-Central Regional Health Authority. The receipt must be attached to the Tender upon submission.
3. All requests for information and /or clarification shall be addressed to:
The Chairman of the Tenders Committee
c/o Tenders Department
North Central Regional Health Authority
Third Floor, Room 306
Building 39, Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
Uriah Butler Highway, Champs Fleurs
Tel: (868) 645-2640 ext: 5077
Fax: (868) 645-2640 ext. 5077
4. Tenderers are required to fully complete and return the Tender Form together with the Tender.
5. Tenders must remain valid for a period of at least one hundred and eighty (180) days (6 months) from the closing date of the
Tender and must be accompanied by the following mandatory documents:
Valid Income Tax Certificate;
Valid VAT Clearance Certificate;
Valid NIB Clearance Certificate;
Certificate of Incorporation/ Certificate of Continuance;
2% Bid Security in the form of a bank guarantee or a certified/manger's cheque from a Bank; (Bid Securities from
any other Financial Institutions will NOT be considered).
Tenderers ought to include the following:
The NCRHA Tender Form;
The Price Schedule which must include the Delivery Schedule;
Documentary evidence that the Tenderer is eligible and is qualified to perform the Contract in accordance with
the general conditions if its Tender is accepted;
Two (2) Recent References of Completed Similar Services;
Audited and Certified Financial Statements for the past three years;
Qualification Questionnaire with all attachments;
Tenderers must also provide a copy of NCRHA's Receipt for the procurement of Tender Document;
6. All alterations or erasures in the Tender must be initialled by the person submitting the Tender or in the case of a business entity,
a duly authorised officer thereof.
7. The Bid Security of two percent (2%) of the value tendered (VAT Inclusive) shall be included with the Bid. Such Security shall be
in the form of a bank guarantee or a certified cheque. (Bid Securities from any other Financial Institutions will NOT be considered).
8. The ORIGINAL AND COPIES OF THE ENTIRE ORIGINAL TENDER SUBMISSION DOCUMENTS must be placed in sealedenvelopes
THE CHAIRMAN OF THE TENDERS COMMITTEE
NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL HEALTH AUTHORITY
BUILDING 39, ERIC WILLIAMS MEDICAL SCIENCES COMPLEX
URIAH BUTLER HIGHWAY, CHAMPS FLEURS
And clearly marked:
Tender -- indicate the Tender you are submitting as stated below
i. Request for Proposal for the Supply, Delivery and Installation of Wireless Access at all Institutions of the North-
Central Regional Health Authority. Closing date: Monday 11th August 2014
ii. Request for Proposal for the Supply and Delivery of Information Technology (IT) Equipment for the North-Central
Regional Health Authority. Closing date: Monday 4th August 2014
9. The envelope must be deposited in the Tender Box at the Tenders Department, at the above address at 2:00 pm.
Tenderers will be required to sign a form indicating the date and time of deposit of the Tender before the deposit of the
envelope in the Tender Box.
10. Tenders will be opened publicly at 2:15 pm on the same day in a meeting room on the NCRHA's premises. TheTenderer or his
representative may choose to be present at the opening.
11. The Authority does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any other Tender.
12. The successful Tenderer would be required to furnish a Performance Bond of not less than ten percent (10%) of the contract price
within fourteen (14) days of receiving the letter of award.
13. Late Tenders will not be considered.
14. Failure to comply with any of these instructions may result in the Tender not being considered.
15. The Authority reserves the right to cancel the present Tender in its entirety or partially, without defraying any cost incurred by
any firm in submitting its Tender.
David Mc Leod erased a ten-year-old record and
Kristin Julien, a two-year mark, on their way to
gold medals in their respective 15-17 age-group 50m
backstroke on the third night of finals at the 20th
Caribbean Islands Swimming Championship being
held at the Aquatic Centre, Wildey, Barbados, on
Overall, it was another productive night for T&T
swimmers who added eight gold, seven silver and
five bronze for a three-day total of 44 medals (15
gold, 16 silver and 13 bronze) to trail Puerto Rico 55
medals (19 gold, 20 silver, 16 bronze), while Aruba
is third with 21 (ten gold, three silver, eight bronze)
and Bahamas fourth with 26 (eight gold, eight silver
and ten bronze).
Puerto Rico also lead the points table with 641,
well clear of T&T (479), Barbados (390) and Bahamas
(367) with last night and today s finals left to complete
One of three Mc Leod brothers on the T&T swim
team, David, raced to the wall in a sizzling 26.96
seconds to better the previous record of Nicholas
Bovell (27.01) set in 2004.
Second to the wall was Mc Leod s countryman
Jabari Baptiste in 27.47, while Jamaican Timothy
Wynter got bronze in 27.79.
It was the second gold of the night for Mc Leod
(David) after he swam away with the 15-17 boys 50m
freestyle in 24.17 followed by Aruban Mikel Shreuders
(24.27) and Curacao s Jeremy Kostons (24.33).
Julien was not to be overshadowed as she won the
15-17 girls 50m backstroke in a CAC A standard time
of 29.81, which was also faster than the 30.26 2012
CISC record of fellow T&T national Kimberlee John-
Jamaican Danielle Boothe was second in 31.48 and
Puerto Rico s Maria Burgos third in 32.15.
However, the first to deliver gold on the night
for T&T was Johnnya Ferdinand in the 15-17 girls
50m freestyle, with a 27.02 clocking, ahead of
teammate Kristin Julien (27.08) and Aruba s Rebecca
Maduro (27.14) in a race which saw the top five
finishers all attain the Pan American B qualifying
mark of 27.61.
Next to deliver precious metal for T&T on the
night was Jada Chai in the 11-12 Girls 100m butterfly
1:08.99 to beat teammate Vrisnelit Faure (1:10.10)
and Aruba s Elisabeth Timmer (1:11.16) into the silver
and bronze positions.
In the 13-14 boys 50m backstroke, T&T s Justin
Samlalsingh outswam his rivals for gold in 28.43
with Bermudan Jesse Washington (28.82) and
Aruba s Patrick Groters (28.94), completing the
Two years ago, in Aruba, the host country emerged
as overall champions with 1,411 points and 69 medals
(26 gold, 22 silver and 21 bronze), to end T&T s run
of two straight titles. T&T had to settle for second
with 74 medals (26 gold, 26 silver and 22 bronze) for
Links Archive July 5th 2014 July 8th 2014 Navigation Previous Page Next Page