Home' Trinidad and Tobago Guardian : July 9th 2014 Contents A49
Wednesday, July 9, 2014 www.guardian.co.tt Guardian
NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL HEALTHAUTHORITY
1. The North-Central Regional Health Authority has authorized tendering for the following:
Name of Tender
Site Visit Date
Closing Date Opening Date Non Refundable
21 - 05/2014 Request for Proposal for Tuesday 15th July Monday 4th Monday 4th TT$300.00
the Supply, Installation
2014 at 10:00am August 2014 August 2014
and Commissioning of
at 2:00 pm
at 2:15 pm
Medical Gas System
All other information
inclusive of Electrical
is included in the
Wiring for Medical Wards, Tender Document
Third Floor Building 18
and 20, Eric Williams
Medical Sciences Complex
and now invites interested firms having representation and service facilities in Trinidad and Tobago to submit their proposals.
2. Tender Documents may be perused at Third Floor, Room 306, Building #39, Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex,
and are available between the hours of 8:00am -12:00pm and 1:00pm - 3:00pm, but may be taken away upon payment
of a non-refundable fee payable by cash or certified cheque to the North-Central Regional Health Authority, at the cashier
Building #39, Second Floor, North-Central Regional Health Authority. The receipt must be attached to the Tender upon
3. Bid Documents would NOT be available after 9:30am on the date of the official site visit.
4. All requests for information and /or clarification shall be addressed to:
The Chairman of the Tenders Committee
c/o Tenders Department
North Central Regional Health Authority
Third Floor, Room 306
Building 39, Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
Uriah Butler Highway, Champs Fleurs
Tel: (868) 645-2640 ext: 5077
Fax: (868) 645-2640 ext. 5077
5. Tenderers are required to fully complete and return the Tender Form together with the Tender.
6. Tenders must remain valid for a period of at least one hundred and eighty (180) days (6 months) from the closing
date of the Tender and must be accompanied by the following mandatory documents:
Valid Income Tax Certificate;
Valid VAT Clearance Certificate;
Valid NIB Clearance Certificate;
Certificate of Incorporation/ Certificate of Continuance;
2% Bid Security in the form of a bank guarantee or a certified/manger's cheque from a Bank; (Bid Securities
from any other Financial Institutions will NOT be considered).
Tenderers ought to include the following:
The NCRHA Tender Form;
The Price Schedule which must include the Delivery Schedule;
Documentary evidence that the Tenderer is eligible and is qualified to perform the Contract in accordance with
the general conditions if its Tender is accepted;
Two (2) Recent References of Completed Similar Services;
Audited and Certified Financial Statements for the past three years;
Qualification Questionnaire with all attachments;
Tenderers must also provide a copy of NCRHA's Receipt for the procurement of Tender Document;
7. All alterations or erasures in the Tender must be initialled by the person submitting the Tender or in the case of a business
entity, a duly authorised officer thereof.
8. The Bid Security of two percent (2%) of the value tendered (VAT Inclusive) shall be included with the Bid. Such Security
shall be in the form of a bank guarantee or a certified cheque. (Bid Securities from any other Financial Institutions will
NOT be considered).
9. The ORIGINAL AND COPIES OF THE ENTIRE ORIGINAL TENDER SUBMISSION DOCUMENTS must be placed in sealed
envelopes addressed to:
THE CHAIRMAN OF THE TENDERS COMMITTEE
NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL HEALTH AUTHORITY
BUILDING 39, ERIC WILLIAMS MEDICAL SCIENCES COMPLEX
URIAH BUTLER HIGHWAY, CHAMPS FLEURS
And clearly marked:
Request for Proposal for the Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Medical Gas System inclusive of Electrical
Wiring for Medical Wards, Third Floor Building 18 and 20,
Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
10. The envelope must be deposited in the Tender Box at the Tenders Department, at the above address no later than
2:00 pm on Monday 4th August 2014. Tenderers will be required to sign a form indicating the date and time of deposit
of the Tender before the deposit of the envelope in the Tender Box.
11. Tenders will be opened publicly at 2:15 pm on the same day in a meeting room on the NCRHA's premises. The Tenderer
or his representative may choose to be present at the opening.
12. The Authority does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any other Tender.
13. The successful Tenderer would be required to furnish a Performance Bond of not less than ten percent (10%) of the
contract price within fourteen (14) days of receiving the letter of award.
14. Late Tenders will not be considered.
15. Failure to comply with any of these instructions may result in the Tender not being considered.
16. The Authority reserves the right to cancel the present Tender in its entirety or partially, without defraying any cost incurred
by any firm in submitting its Tender.
Having an event you want included?
Send it to: What's On
By post: 22--24 St Vincent Street,
Arts-in-Action's vacation programme, Discovery
Camp 2014 in celebration of 20th anniversary; age five
More info: 369-3278 or email@example.com or
Moms For Literacy Caribbean, registering for
summer classes, ages five to 17.
More info: 638-6667, 638-5440 or
National Council of Indian Culture (NCIC) conference,
Towards a Vision for the Indo-Caribbean Diasporic
Culture, July 11 - 13.
More info: 671-6242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or
Venue: NCIC Headquarters, Divali Nagar compound.
Scott's/Mendez Shiv Mandir seven nights Shiv
Shakti Yagna, until July 12.
Venue: Mandir grounds, Scott's Road, Penal.
Sum@Tech fun technology camp, July 14 - 25 and July
28 - August 8. Cost $900.
More info: 620-0862, 786-5782,
Venue: Bishop Anstey and Trinity College East.
Gaudiya Vaishnava Sanga of T&T Inc hosts seven
nights of Hari Katha and Nama Sankirtana, July 20-26.
More info: 760-4387, 370-4748.
Venue: 4 Abdool Young Street, Aranguez.
Nostalgia Promotions' school camp and Learn to
Dance in a Two-Week Camp, until July 18, age seven -
More info: 776 -- 5566 or email@example.com
Venue: Woodbrook Youth Facility, 15 -- 17 Hamilton
Holder Street, Woodbrook.
Time: 9 am -- 2:30 pm.
Mosaic Art Class with Kessa Seale from July 20-27,
register by July 11.
Cost: $750, all materials included. Tile nippers and
safety glasses, required. Cutting techniques, choosing
tiles, using contrast, understanding grout. More info:
Venue: MYA #29 Belmont Valley Road, Belmont.
Time: 8.30 am - 4 pm.
Cotton Tree Foundation vacation camp, until July 25;
sports, reading, math, arts and craft, age three -12.
More info: 623-5120.
Venue: Spanish Acres, Ariapita Road, St Ann's.
Merry Tones Steel Orchestra holds Learn to Play Pan
Playing Techniques programme until July 27. Course
facilitator Kendal Lewis.
More info: 632-4439, 709-8933, 796-5597; or visit
Merry Tones Pan Complex any night from 8 pm.
Venue: Merry Tones Pan Complex, 1 Bagatelle Road,
Innocent Hearts Learning Centre's Creative
Involvement Camp, until August 8; remedial math,
language, motivational speakers.
More info: 719-0657, 498-8153, 345-4310.
Venue: 17 Silk Cotton Road, Battoo Ave, Marabella.
Niherst science camps, until August 29 at venues
across Trinidad. Ages five - 17 years.
More info: 642 6112, niherst.gov.tt or see Niherst on
• Continues on Page A50
Links Archive July 8th 2014 July 10th 2014 Navigation Previous Page Next Page