Home' Trinidad and Tobago Guardian : July 28th 2014 Contents A41
Monday, July 28, 2014 www.guardian.co.tt Guardian
SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION
Property situate at and known as
NO. 959 PAPOURIE ROAD, BARRACKPORE
DATE OF SALE:
TUESDAY 12TH AUGUST 2014 AT 11.00 A.M
AT LP #161 EASTERN MAIN ROAD, PETIT BOURG, SAN JUAN
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that on the instructions of
Ralph Maraj, Owner by Deed of Conveyance dated the 5th
December 2012 and registered as No. DE-201300137653-
DOO1 and subject to Deeds of Lease registered as No. 5653
of 1945 and 6749 of 1945 I will offer for sale by public auction
at my auction-mart at LP #161 Eastern Main Road, Petit
Bourg, San Juan on Tuesday 12th August 2014 between the
hours of 11.00 a.m and 1.00 p.m the following property:
No. 959 Papourie Road Barrackpore situate
on the eastern side of Papourie Road about
230m north-east of its junction with New
Colonial Road with two road frontages, in
close proximity to police station, public
transportation, schools and shopping facilities.
Land Area: Two Acres One Rood and, Eight Perches as
per deed 7653.8 square metres (82,386 sq
ft) according to survey Plan/Cadastral Sheet
dated 1996/06/05 by L.A. Roopchand, Land
First floor: living room, dining room, kitchen
area, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, laun
dry, utility room; carport, utility shed, and
patio. Ground Floor: living room, dining
room, kitchen, one bedroom, one bathroom,
Other Features: Built-in closets in 2 bedrooms; 6300-L of
water storage tanks; five split and two win
dow air-condition units, external staircases;
remote controlled wrought-iron sliding entry
gate; approx. 50 teak trees planted on
Dated the 18th day of July 2014
Terms of Sale:
1. Property will be sold subject to reserved price to be announced at
time of sale.
2. Acceptance of winning bid is subject to an immediate payment
of ten percent of bid on the fall of the auctioneer's hammer.
3. Sale is subject to contract with completion within 60 days, time
being of the essence.
4. Property being sold with vacant possession and free from all
5. Property can be viewed by appointment by calling 345-3403 or
"Paving the way---throughout the world"
Qualified persons are encouraged
to apply for the position of
This position works as a member of a high performance team on Contract for 1 year. The Systems Administrator will be
responsible for the technical design, planning, implementation, and the highest level of performance tuning and recovery
procedures for mission critical enterprise systems.
Specific duties and responsibilities include:
1 Monitoring day-to-day operations of servers by monitoring system performance, configuration, maintenance and repair.
2. Ensuring that records of systems downtime and equipment inventory are properly maintained.
3. Troubleshooting and leading problem-solving efforts involving vendors and other team members.
4. Establishing, maintaining and managing users' window accounts. Installing, modifying and maintaining systems and
utility software on server computer systems. Providing server support related to other software.
5. Recommending the redesign and configuration of operating systems and system application.
6. Investigating and analysing feasibility of system requirements and developing system specifications.
7. Ensuring high available and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical applications on servers.
8. Developing procedures to maintain security, and protecting systems from unauthorized use, acts of nature and user abuse.
9. Developing procedures and documentation for backup and restoration of host operating systems and host-based applications.
10. Maintaining the Company's Corporate Website/ Intranet.
11. Maintaining records of applications license for the Company.
12. Maintaining confidentiality with regard to information being processed, stored or accessed by the network.
MCITP / MCSE
Network +, A+, MOUS
Or a combination of qualification and experience
Minimum Skills and Experience:
Five (5) years working experience in a similar position
Ability to support and troubleshoot Windows Server 2008R2 and higher, Hyper- V, Failover Cluster Management, MS
Exchange 2010, Symantec Endpoint Protection Management and Firewall Services, Windows Powershell, Windows XP,
Vista and Windows 7/8
Experience in Microsoft Dynamic-SL would be an asset
Ability to analyze, diagnose and resolve systems problems
Applications along with resumes should be addressed to:
Lake Asphalt of Trinidad and Tobago (1978) Limited
Human Resources Unit
Or sent directly to
Deadline for submission:
2014 August 08
We thank all for their interest however, unsuitable applications would not be acknowledged
says Boko Haram fight-
ers kidnapped the wife
of Cameroon s vice
prime minister in an
attack that also resulted
in multiple deaths.
children carry torches
during a parade on the eve
of Eid-ul-Fitr holiday that
marks the end of the holy
fasting month of
Ramadan in Yogyakarta,
Indonesia is the world's
most populous Muslim
nation. AP PHOTO
Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau. AFP PHOTO
RAMADAN IN INDONESIA
Minister Issa Tchiroma
Bakary said the attack
occurred early yesterday
morning in the town of
Kolofata, in the Far
North Region. He said
the fighters targeted the
home of vice prime
minister Amadou Ali as
well as a local traditional
He could not provide
the exact numbers of
people killed and kid-
napped because he was
still gathering informa-
tion about the attack.
But he confirmed that
Ali s wife was among
Cameroon s govern-
ment has become
increasingly involved in
regional efforts to com-
bat Boko Haram, despite
warnings from the
armed group to stay out
of its fight with the
Nigerian military or risk
further attacks. (AP)
Boko Haram kidnaps
top official's wife
Links Archive July 27th 2014 July 29th 2014 Navigation Previous Page Next Page