Home' Trinidad and Tobago Guardian : August 11th 2014 Contents A43
Monday, August 11, 2014 www.guardian.co.tt Guardian
The Internal Auditor assesses and reports on the appropriateness, effectiveness, and efficiency of the
system of internal control, and determines whether governance processes ensure compliance with
policies, standards, procedures, applicable laws and regulations. The Internal Auditor analyses business
processes to help management understand strategic risks; identify cost savings and improvements in
operational effectiveness and efficiency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Plan, organize, execute and review financial, compliance and operational audits.
• Administers the design, planning, scheduling and implementation of complex organization-wide audits
with minimal direction.
• Develop the annual risk-based internal audit plan and submit to management for input and the Audit
Committee for approval.
• Plan and set priorities on the detailed audit work, both financial and operational.
• Conduct pre-audit research to obtain basic understanding of the role and function of the activity to be
• Identify risk areas and related controls and prepare detailed risk-based audit programme inclusive of
the scope and objectives.
• Document all test results and evaluate to determine adequacy and effectiveness of controls.
• Complete and evaluate audit results and ensure documentation is clear, concise and in accordance
with the Institute of Internal Auditors' Standards.
• Prepare written communications such as audit reports, correspondence, memos, and other working
papers that document the procedures performed, findings, and recommendations.
• Prepare and/or present periodic Audit Committee/Management status reports on actual activity
against planned and reasons for any variance.
• Attend Audit Committee meetings.
Education, Qualification and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, business management, finance, ACCA, CIMA, CPA or CGA.
• Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) designation is preferred.
• Minimum of 10 years audit experience in reviewing and analysing financial and operation processes,
compliance reviews and fraud investigations.
• Equivalent combination of qualification and experience will be considered.
THE HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
National Infrastructure Development Co. Ltd (NIDCO)
No. 3 Melbourne Street, Port of Spain
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT
OF APPLICATIONS IS
WEDNESDAY 13TH AUGUST, 2014.
Unsuitable applications will not be
The National Infrastructure Development Company Limited (NIDCO) is a Special Purpose State Enterprise established
by the Government of Trinidad and Tobago to manage the delivery of assigned infrastructure projects in the drainage
and flood control, reclamation, highway and transportation sectors. The company is responsible for the provision of
project management services, procurement of consultants and contractors, oversight of project execution within
agreed time, cost and quality parameters.
Are they together, or not? Alleged couple Ranbir
Kapoor and Katrina Kaif keep denying their involve-
ment, but #BollyTalks may have a piece of infor-
mation that will put all rumours to rest.
While shooting for Imtiaz Ali s Tamasha with ex
Deepika Padukone, in Cor-
sica, Kapoor did not miss a
beat with Katrina who often
came to his sets to spend
time with him and as we
told you in a previous story.
She even flew in to celebrate
her birthday with him.
He is now done with the
shoot and if the recent
reports are anything to go
by, he will be taking a trip
to London to formally meet
Kaif s mother Suzanne.
In a recent interview he was also quoted as saying:
"Hopefully, (marriage will happen) sometime soon."
We re getting just a little more than excited picturing
this. After the meeting, the hard-working actor is
scheduled to shoot Roy with Arjun Rampal and
Jacqueline Fernandez. We ll keep you posted on this
rumours to rest
Katrina Kaif, Suzanne Turquotte and Ranbir Kapoor PHOTO COURTESY: INDIATODAY.COM
Bipasha Basu and Sajid Khan.
PHOTO COURTESY: INDIANEXPRESS.COM
Well, at least we know that she is a woman
of her word! Bipasha Basu who made a deci-
sion to not promote Humshakals before its
release, says that she won t be working with
the film s director, Sajid Khan, ever again.
Basu, who is part of the main cast of the
comedy (which was not well-received) says
she has nothing against the movie s co-pro-
ducers and Fox Studios, but is happy she took
She said she was "extremely disturbed by
the end result" of the film and "didn t know
how to promote the film with all honesty."
"It s just that I didn t want to come to a
podium and lie and look like a fool. I am the
worst liar in the world. So, I took a stand."
she said. "Anyone who has seen the film will
understand why I didn t promote it."
Well, I guess we ll have to wait and see,
Bipasha defends not
Links Archive August 10th 2014 August 12th 2014 Navigation Previous Page Next Page