Home' Trinidad and Tobago Guardian : August 12th 2014 Contents A60
Guardian www.guardian.co.tt Tuesday, August 12, 2014
NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL HEALTHAUTHORITY
1. The North-Central Regional Health Authority has authorized tendering for the following:
24 - 08/2014 Tender for the Supply, Installation, Commissioning,
Training and Maintenance of One (1) Holmium Laser, September 2014 September 2014
One (1) Ureteroscope and Accessories to facilitate
at 10:00 am
at 10:15 am
Endo-Urology Services at the Eric Williams Medical
and now invites interested firms having representation and service facilities in Trinidad and Tobago to submit their proposals.
2. Tender Documents may be perused at Third Floor, Room 306, Building #39, Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex, and are available
between the hours of 8:00am -12:00pm and 1:00pm - 3:00pm, but may be taken away upon payment of a non-refundable fee payable by cash or
certified cheque to the North-Central Regional Health Authority, at the cashier Building #39, Second Floor, North-Central Regional Health
Authority. The receipt must be attached to the Tender upon submission.
3. All requests for information and /or clarification shall be addressed to:
The Chairman of the Tenders Committee
c/o Tenders Department
North Central Regional Health Authority
Third Floor, Room 306
Building 39, Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
Uriah Butler Highway, Champs Fleurs
Tel: (868) 645-2640 ext: 5077
Fax: (868) 645-2640 ext. 5077
4. Tenderers are required to fully complete and return the Tender Form together with the Tender.
5. Tenders must remain valid for a period of at least one hundred and eighty (180) days (6 months) from the closing date of the Tender and must
be accompanied by the following mandatory documents:
Valid Income Tax Certificate;
Valid VAT Clearance Certificate;
Valid NIB Clearance Certificate;
Certificate of Incorporation/ Certificate of Continuance;
2% Bid Security in the form of a bank guarantee or a certified/manger's cheque from a Bank; (Bid Securities from any other
Financial Institutions will NOT be considered).
Tenderers must also include the following:
The NCRHA Tender Form;
The Price Schedule which must include the Delivery Schedule;
Documentary evidence that the Tenderer is eligible and is qualified to perform the Contract in accordance with the general
conditions if its Tender is accepted;
Two (2) Recent References of Completed Similar Services;
Audited and Certified Financial Statements for the past three years;
Qualification Questionnaire with all attachments;
Tenderers must also provide a copy of NCRHA's Receipt for the procurement of Tender Document;
6. All alterations or erasures in the Tender must be initialled by the person submitting the Tender or in the case of a business entity, a duly
authorised officer thereof.
7. The Bid Security of two percent (2%) of the value tendered (VAT Inclusive) shall be included with the Bid. Such Security shall be in the form of a
bank guarantee or a certified cheque. (Bid Securities from any other Financial Institutions will NOT be considered).
8. The ORIGINAL AND COPIES OF THE ENTIRE ORIGINAL TENDER SUBMISSION DOCUMENTS must be placed in sealed envelopes addressed to:
THE CHAIRMAN OF THE TENDERS COMMITTEE
NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL HEALTH AUTHORITY
BUILDING 39, ERIC WILLIAMS MEDICAL SCIENCES COMPLEX
URIAH BUTLER HIGHWAY, CHAMPS FLEURS
And clearly marked:
Request for Proposal for the Supply, Installation, Commissioning, Training and Maintenance of One (1) Holmium Laser, One (1)
Ureteroscope and Accessories to facilitate Endo-Urology Services at the
Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
9. The envelope must be deposited in the Tender Box at the Tenders Department, at the above address no later than 10:00 am on Wednesday 3rd
September 2014. Tenderers will be required to sign a form indicating the date and time of deposit of the Tender before the deposit of the
envelope in the Tender Box.
10. Tenders will be opened publicly at 10:15 am on the same day in a meeting room on the NCRHA's premises. The Tenderer or his representative
may choose to be present at the opening.
11. The Authority does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any other Tender.
12. The successful Tenderer would be required to furnish a Performance Bond of not less than ten percent (10%) of the contract price within fourteen
(14) days of receiving the letter of award.
13. Late Tenders will not be considered.
14. Failure to comply with any of these instructions may result in the Tender not being considered.
15. The Authority reserves the right to cancel the present Tender in its entirety or partially, without defraying any cost incurred by any firm in
submitting its Tender.
James Doyle and Sil-
vestre de Sousa were
among those to praise
the new surface at
Wolverhampton as rac-
ing took place on Tapeta
for the first time in
Britain at Dunstall Park.
It was announced at
the end of April that
replacing Polytrack with
the synthetic surface that
is the brainchild of for-
mer Cheltenham Gold
Tapeta has been used
at Meydan in Dubai and
at various racecourses
and training centres
across the globe and
there was a sense of
intrigue in front of a
healthy crowd in the
Midlands. It turned out
to be a good afternoon
for Doyle who completed
a double with victories
aboard the Charlie Hills-
trained Angel Wings (4/1)
in the British Stallion
Studs EBF Maiden Fillies
Stakes and Kevin Ryan s
Madame Mirasol (3/1
joint-favourite) in the Bet
Now At 32RedSport.com
Doyle said: "I used to
ride around here quite a
bit, so it s nice to come
and have a couple of
"It rode perfectly nice.
It feels safe. It s funny as
it doesn t strike me as a
whole lot different. It still
feels like Wolverhamp-
"I suppose only in
will we find out how the
surface reacts, but cer-
tainly you couldn t fault
"There is a bit (of kick-
back), but it s very pow-
dery and light. The hors-
es seem to be facing it,
so it s not a problem."
De Sousa was not
among the winners, but
has more experience than
most of riding on the
Tapeta at Meydan and
won the Dubai World
Cup on the surface
aboard African Story in
first victor on the surface
was the Ed Vaughan-
trained 1/-8 favourite
Primrose Valley in the
32Red Casino Median
Auction Maiden Stakes,
who kicked clear from
the home turn in the
hands of Freddy Tylicki
to score by six lengths.
Tylicki said: "That was
fantastic and I want to
say very well done to Mr
Dickinson and his team."
Links Archive August 11th 2014 August 13th 2014 Navigation Previous Page Next Page