Home' Trinidad and Tobago Guardian : August 13th 2014 Contents A64
Guardian www.guardian.co.tt Wednesday, August 13, 2014
NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL HEALTHAUTHORITY
1. The North-Central Regional Health Authority has authorized tendering for the following:
24 - 08/2014 Tender for the Supply, Installation, Commissioning,
Training and Maintenance of One (1) Holmium Laser, September 2014 September 2014
One (1) Ureteroscope and Accessories to facilitate
at 10:00 am
at 10:15 am
Endo-Urology Services at the Eric Williams Medical
and now invites interested firms having representation and service facilities in Trinidad and Tobago to submit their proposals.
2. Tender Documents may be perused at Third Floor, Room 306, Building #39, Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex, and are available
between the hours of 8:00am -12:00pm and 1:00pm - 3:00pm, but may be taken away upon payment of a non-refundable fee payable by cash or
certified cheque to the North-Central Regional Health Authority, at the cashier Building #39, Second Floor, North-Central Regional Health
Authority. The receipt must be attached to the Tender upon submission.
3. All requests for information and /or clarification shall be addressed to:
The Chairman of the Tenders Committee
c/o Tenders Department
North Central Regional Health Authority
Third Floor, Room 306
Building 39, Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
Uriah Butler Highway, Champs Fleurs
Tel: (868) 645-2640 ext: 5077
Fax: (868) 645-2640 ext. 5077
4. Tenderers are required to fully complete and return the Tender Form together with the Tender.
5. Tenders must remain valid for a period of at least one hundred and eighty (180) days (6 months) from the closing date of the Tender and must
be accompanied by the following mandatory documents:
Valid Income Tax Certificate;
Valid VAT Clearance Certificate;
Valid NIB Clearance Certificate;
Certificate of Incorporation/ Certificate of Continuance;
2% Bid Security in the form of a bank guarantee or a certified/manger's cheque from a Bank; (Bid Securities from any other
Financial Institutions will NOT be considered).
Tenderers must also include the following:
The NCRHA Tender Form;
The Price Schedule which must include the Delivery Schedule;
Documentary evidence that the Tenderer is eligible and is qualified to perform the Contract in accordance with the general
conditions if its Tender is accepted;
Two (2) Recent References of Completed Similar Services;
Audited and Certified Financial Statements for the past three years;
Qualification Questionnaire with all attachments;
Tenderers must also provide a copy of NCRHA's Receipt for the procurement of Tender Document;
6. All alterations or erasures in the Tender must be initialled by the person submitting the Tender or in the case of a business entity, a duly
authorised officer thereof.
7. The Bid Security of two percent (2%) of the value tendered (VAT Inclusive) shall be included with the Bid. Such Security shall be in the form of a
bank guarantee or a certified cheque. (Bid Securities from any other Financial Institutions will NOT be considered).
8. The ORIGINAL AND COPIES OF THE ENTIRE ORIGINAL TENDER SUBMISSION DOCUMENTS must be placed in sealed envelopes addressed to:
THE CHAIRMAN OF THE TENDERS COMMITTEE
NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL HEALTH AUTHORITY
BUILDING 39, ERIC WILLIAMS MEDICAL SCIENCES COMPLEX
URIAH BUTLER HIGHWAY, CHAMPS FLEURS
And clearly marked:
Request for Proposal for the Supply, Installation, Commissioning, Training and Maintenance of One (1) Holmium Laser, One (1)
Ureteroscope and Accessories to facilitate Endo-Urology Services at the
Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
9. The envelope must be deposited in the Tender Box at the Tenders Department, at the above address no later than 10:00 am on Wednesday 3rd
September 2014. Tenderers will be required to sign a form indicating the date and time of deposit of the Tender before the deposit of the
envelope in the Tender Box.
10. Tenders will be opened publicly at 10:15 am on the same day in a meeting room on the NCRHA's premises. The Tenderer or his representative
may choose to be present at the opening.
11. The Authority does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any other Tender.
12. The successful Tenderer would be required to furnish a Performance Bond of not less than ten percent (10%) of the contract price within fourteen
(14) days of receiving the letter of award.
13. Late Tenders will not be considered.
14. Failure to comply with any of these instructions may result in the Tender not being considered.
15. The Authority reserves the right to cancel the present Tender in its entirety or partially, without defraying any cost incurred by any firm in
submitting its Tender.
seeded John Isner
reached the second
round of the Western &
Southern Open with a
relatively easy 6-3, 6-4
win over Kevin Ander-
son on Monday night.
The match was just
the second in their 10
meetings in which at
least one set didn t go a
Fognini avoided an upset,
pulling out a 6-4, 4-6,
7-6 (5) win over Edouard
Gilles Simon earned a
Novak Djokovic with a
6-3, 6-2 win over qual-
ifier Bernard Tomic.
became the first seeded
woman to be ousted, los-
ing to Anastasia
Pavlyuchenkova, 6-3, 6-
3. Three other seeded
women who played on
Monday advanced to the
second round. Ninth-
seeded Ana Ivanovic
came from behind in the
second set to beat Sorana
Cirstea, 6-1, 7-5, while
6-2, 6-3, in a match that
was interrupted by a late-
afternoon storm and
13th-seeded Flavia Pen-
netta prevailed over qual-
ifer Chanelle Scheepers,
6-3, 6-7 (3), 6-2.
Samantha Stosur will
meet top-seeded Serena
Williams after defeating
Varvara Lepchenko, 6-2,
In the men s draw,
Robredo survived a first-
set tiebreaker to advance
to the second round with
a 7-6 (5), 6-3 win over
wild-card American Jack
needed three sets to
eliminate Marcel Gra-
nollers, 5-7, 6-3, 7-6 (5).
Three other players
advanced with first career
wins over their oppo-
nents, led by qualifier
Benjamin Becker, whose
7-6 (5), 6-4 upset of Ivo
Karlovic was the Ger-
man s first win in seven
matches against the
Kohlschreiber beat Jere-
my Chardy, 6-3, 4-6, 6-
Links Archive August 12th 2014 August 14th 2014 Navigation Previous Page Next Page